Below are the terms and conditions under which this service is provided to our listees on www.travelandstayinsa.co.za. Antony Ware (hereafter referred to as “The owner of this website”) also reserves the right to amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any stage he sees fit.
- Firstly you must have the right to be able to publish and display any content or material that has been provided by you, that we will use to compile your listing. All information supplied by you must be an accurate portrayal of the nature of your accommodation facilities, amenities and services. No establishments will be listed in areas / locations, if they are not located in those areas or listed under an accommodation category that is not relevant to the accommodation category your establishment provides.
- Two annual changes / updates to your listing will be allowed (changing of photos, updating of copy or contact details etc.)
- The owners of this website will not be held responsible for addressing any reservation enquiries that are directed to us. We simply provide a service whereby interested parties get into contact with an accommodation establishment. You, as the establishment owner or manager will take full responsibility in dealing with reservation enquiries with interested parties, seeking accommodation, as well as any negative issues which may arise from their stay with you.
- All services provided herein by the owners of this website are provided on an “as-is” basis. We give no guarantees or assurances with respect to these services. And although we’ll do our best to market this website as a whole we cannot guarantee that any business may be generated from your listing.
- The owners of this website cannot assure that any emails generated from this website or your listing’s contact form are free of errors, virus attachments, interception or interference, and will therefore not be held liable for any such instances. We do however do our best to curtail any abuse of the contact forms, although this cannot always be guaranteed, due to the contact forms being made available to the general public. It is your responsibility to have a reputable Anti-Virus program running on your PC, such as Norton Anti-Virus, E-SET or McAffee.
- You agree to indemnify the owners of this website against any liability, expense, claim or loss that results from any claims arising out of online publication and display of your listing.
- You agree to indemnify the owners of this website against any liability, expense, claim or loss that results from this site closing down and terminating your listing.
- All business with our clients is conducted under these Terms and Conditions.