Boutique Hotel, Game Lodge, Lodge Accommodation Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 63 742 8783
Stay at Unembeza Boutique Lodge, in the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate in South Africa’s Limpopo Province providing luxury honeymoon or holiday accommodation.
Unembeza Boutique Lodge, nestled in a corner of the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate in South Africa’s Limpopo Province, is a luxury boutique lodge that caters for the conscious traveler looking to connect with nature.
Located between the world-renowned Blyde River Canyon and the Kruger National Park, nature-loving guests will marvel at the beauty and diversity that exists on the doorstep of this boutique bush lodge.
While staying with us, you’ll experience a lifestyle many people dream of; jackals calling in the distance as you sit around a fire at night, afternoons spent watching giraffes from your deck as they browse from knobthorn trees in the garden, and mornings spent listening to a dawn chorus of bushveld birds as you embark on your own private game drive…
The reserve is home to healthy populations of plains game, with regular sightings of our resident leopards. The absence of elephants, buffalos, lions and rhinos mean you can explore the reserve’s wilderness area on foot, by bike or on horseback – or simply watch them from the pool deck as they saunter by.
We’ll help you explore further afield too, with excursions into the Kruger National Park, visits to the Blyde River Canyon and cultural, wildlife and adventure activities that will introduce you to the area and the people at the warm heart of our community.
With only 6 rooms and 2 family suites catering for children over 6, you can be assured of a carefully curated stay, with a focus on personal attention. With conscious-living as our ethos, expect organic wines, locally sourced produce and an eco-friendly ethos that respects nature and her bounty, helping you connect, in comfort, to this wonderful part of the world.
You’re also welcome to book out the whole lodge with friends or family and, stay as long as you like…
We can arrange transfers direct to Unembeza Boutique Lodge from Hoedspruit Airport and Phalaborwa airport.
From OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg
- Follow N1/N3 towards Johannesburg and then at exit 113 take the N4/N12 towards Emalahleni/Witbank/ Middelburg towards Nelspruit/Mbombela
- After Middelburg, turn left on the R540 towards Belfast/Dullstroom and then turn left at the top of the off-ramp towards Emakhazeni
- In the centre of town, turn right towards Dullstroom/Lydenburg then continue through Dullstroom and on to Lydenburg
- Pass through Lydenburg taking the R36 to Ohrigstad through the Abel Erasmus Tunnel to Hoedspruit
- In Hoedspruit, once crossing over a bridge over the railway line, the road stops at a four-way crossing
- Turn right onto the R40 towards Klaserie/Bushbuck Ridge
- Take the first road to the left, pass the shopping centre on your right-hand side and continue towards the entrance of the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate
- Please report to the security guards at the entrance
- Press 288
- Please bear in mind that the maximum speed limit in the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate is 30 km/hour
- After the entrance keep left and follow the road
- Keep on following Rotsvy Road until the seventh road on your right which is Ghwarrie
- Turn right into Ghwarrie No.288 is completely at the end of this road on your left-hand side
Please leave a Review
Contact Unembeza Boutique Lodge
Telephone: +27 63 742 8783
Cell Phone: +27 63 742 8783
Send an Enquiry to Unembeza Boutique Lodge
Latitude: -24.346197° S
Longitude: 30.989191° E
No children under 6 allowed
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00