Apartment, Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering Accommodation Tulbagh Central, Tulbagh, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 23 230 1171 +27 79 051 2059
Stay at Travelers Lodge in Tulbagh Central in the Ceres Valley, Western Cape offering stylish budget self catering apartment bed and breakfast accommodation.
Step back in time at our fabulously fun retro-styled Tulbagh Travelers Lodge. You’ll discover three colorful Art Deco style apartments with pleasantly unexpected creature comforts.
Located up a flight of stairs on the first floor, (above Cape Dutch Quarter’s reception), the Tulbagh Travelers Lodge offers guests spacious self-catering accommodation in clean, well-decorated apartments.
The Art Deco apartments feature open plan living areas with lounges and full kitchens for self catering in Tulbagh. The super funky 1930’s lounge furniture and 1950s kitchen are classic and have been lovingly collected & curated for visual impact.
The kitchens are kitted out for full self catering with a retro full height fridge freezer, four plate gas hob and oven, convection microwave, kettle, toaster and all the paraphernalia required to prepare most family meals. The kitchen table doubles as a work station where one can settle with a laptop and enjoy the free wifi. You will find all the ingredients that you need to prepare a light complimentary breakfast in the fridge and food jars.
The kitchenette is also stocked with basic cooking ingredients such as cooking oil, spices, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, spreads, preserves, cereals, fruit and other basics (free of charge).
For an additional supplement, you can enjoy our famous 3-course breakfast downstairs in the grand dining room at the manor house. Please make arrangements on arrival.
- Take the N1 towards Paarl for half an hour
- Exit left at Exit 47 for “Klapmuts/Wellington R44” (the exit before Paarl).
- Turn left at the T junction and continue 15 minutes to Wellington
- On entering Wellington, turn left at the traffic lights (with the R44). The sign reads ‘Distillery Road-Hermon/Ceres’
- Continue for 30 minutes and through the Nuwekloof pass
- Continue 5 minutes through the pass and then follow the Tulbagh signs left into town
- At the T junction turn left into Tulbagh Main Road/Van Der Stel Road.
- Cape Dutch Quarters Reception is a double story Georgian building with shutters on the left of the road after 500 meters.
- It’s the only double story building in town. Open from 8-6.30/7pm
Please leave a Review
Contact Travelers Lodge – Cape Dutch Quarters
Telephone: +27 23 230 1171
Facsimile: +27 86 662 0055
Cell Phone: +27 79 051 2059
Send an Enquiry to Travelers Lodge – Cape Dutch Quarters
Latitude: -33.2856158° S
Longitude: 19.1389312° E
Children under 12 pay 50% of rate
No pets allowed unless arranged otherwise
No smoking in rooms / apartments
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express
- Diners Club