Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Self Catering Accommodation Tulbagh Central, Tulbagh, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 23 230 1171 +27 79 051 2059
Stay at the Tulbagh Country Guest House in Tulbagh in the Ceres District of the Western Cape, offering bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation.
Tulbagh Country Guest House is our guesthouse and the jewel in The Cape Dutch Quarters’ crown. Established in 1999, the guesthouse can accommodate up to twelve people in five en-suite bedrooms and suites. The guesthouse is situated in a 200-year-old manor house that was built in 1809 and retains all of its original features.
The guesthouse manor is a classic ‘H-shaped’ house, the epitome of grand Cape Dutch living, and has been beautifully restored to its former glory, and is situated on Tulbagh’s historic Church Street. The owners of the guesthouse have taken great care to retain the authentic atmosphere of this lovely home with its yellowwood floors, ceilings and grand rooms, as well as the antiques and art that are on display throughout the guesthouse and in all the rooms.
- Take the N1 towards Paarl for half an hour
- Exit left at Exit 47 for “Klapmuts/Wellington R44” (the exit before Paarl).
- Turn left at the T junction and continue 15 minutes to Wellington
- On entering Wellington, turn left at the traffic lights (with the R44).
- The sign reads ‘Distillery Road-Hermon/Ceres’
- Continue for 30 minutes and through the Nuwekloof pass
- Continue 5 minutes through the pass and then follow the Tulbagh signs left into town
- At the T junction turn left into Tulbagh Main Road/Van Der Stel Road.
- Cape Dutch Quarters Reception is a double story Georgian building with shutters on the left of the road after 500 meters.
- It’s the only double story building in town.
- Open from 8am – 6.30/7pm
Please leave a Review
Contact Tulbagh Country Guest House – Cape Dutch Quarters
Telephone: +27 23 230 1171
Facsimile: +27 86 662 0055
Cell Phone: +27 79 051 2059
Send an Enquiry to Tulbagh Country Guest House – Cape Dutch Quarters
Latitude: -33.285606° S
Longitude: 19.1385364° E
Children under 12 pay 50% less
No pets allowed unless arranged otherwise
No smoking allowed in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
- American Express
- Diners Club