Bed and Breakfast, Boutique Hotel, Hotel Accommodation Oranjezicht, Cape Town, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 424 1530 +27 83 672 5363
Stay at Three Boutique Hotel in Oranjezicht, Cape Town, providing luxury bed and breakfast boutique hotel accommodation overlooking Table Mountain.
Brand New renovation of a historic building, in Oranjezicht, Cape Town to the highest standard. The Three Boutique Hotel can accommodate a maximum of 40 people. There are 18 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, king size beds (twins on request), 100% fine cotton linens and towels. Modern bathrooms with walk in shower, some with a bath as well.
Complimentary breakfast is served in the dining room and lounge and light meals are available upon request. Our licensed bar is stocked at all times, with guests able to serve themselves after hours on an honesty basis. The roof deck provides panoramic views of the three iconic mountains in Cape Town, Table Mountain, Lions Head and Devils Peak.
Beautiful city views can also be seen. Our central courtyard with pergola has a 7-meter swimming pool for guests to enjoy. There is also a private courtyard at the back. Secure, gated, off-street parking can accommodate up to 10 cars. Each guest receives a remote to operate the gate.
Oranjezicht provides the ideal base from which to explore the Mother City, with a short 3 minutes walk to Gardens Shopping Centre. A brief 15 minutes walk takes you to Long Street & Kloof Street. The V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay and Cape Town International Convention Center (CTICC) are just 10 minutes drive away. 18 minutes drive to the Cape Town airport.
From the Airport (N2)
- If you are coming from the airport head towards Cape Town on the N2 for about 16 km.
- The N2 will then turn into the M3, do not take the left lane to Rondebosch/Muizenberg, stay on the M3 a little further and the next left lane will take you onto “DeWaal Drive (M3)”.
- You will start to see brown tourism signs for “Cableway”, keep following these until you see Garden’s Shopping Centre in front of you on the left, it’s a big 20 story building.
- Take the slip road off the highway before reaching the shopping centre which will take you down to Buitenkant Street, at the traffic lights take a left and head up the hill towards the mountain.
- Flower Street is the 4th turning on the right just past the Engen garage; we are at number 3, the big white building.
From the N1
- If you are coming from the N1 take the Christian Barnard turn off in town, turn left onto Christian Barnard and follow this road over the bridge and over several sets of traffic lights, keep on this road heading up hill past the Good Hope Centre, past the University, don’t turn off this road until you get to a T junction by the Ferrari Showroom.
- Take a left onto Roeland Street, then an immediate right and follow this around the bend until you come to a main road.
- Turn right and take the slip road after about 200m down to Buitenkant Street, you will come to some traffic lights.
- Turn left and head up the hill towards the mountain, Flower Street is the 4th turning on the right just past the Engen garage; we are at number 3, the big white building.
Please leave a Review
Contact Three Boutique Hotel
Telephone: +27 21 424 1530
Cell Phone: +27 83 672 5363
Send an Enquiry to Three Boutique Hotel
Latitude: -33.93773° S
Longitude: 18.417540° E
Infants (0-3 years) stay free in cot. Please contact us directly when booking with infants.
No pets allowed
No smoking indoors
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:30