Cottage, Self Catering Accommodation Umzumbe, Hibberdene, KwaZulu-Natal
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 82 375 0000
Stay at Summer Place in Umzumbe, Hibberdene, KwaZulu-Natal Hibiscus South Coast offering cheap affordable self catering accommodation on the beach.
Directly on the beach is Summer Place, which consists of 4 luxury self catering cottages. Summer Place has 2 private access gates leading directly onto the Umzumbe beach.There is good security and ample parking. Staff for your convenience can be arranged, but all other amenities are located on the property.
Several golf courses and other entertainment is located within close proximity. For those who love a beach and family holiday, this is ideal. The beach is protected by shark nets and there are lifeguards on duty throughout the year. The sea pool is a huge favourite with the younger generation. All cottages have air conditioning and DSTV.
- Take the N2 South Coast Road.
- The split for the road is approximately 12km after Pinetown and just before you enter Durban.
- It is the same route as going to Durban Airport.
- Keep on the N2 South Coast road until you reach the R102 Hibberdene turn off .
- At the T junction turn left towards Hibberdene.
- Travel through the town and after approximately 6 km, you will go underneath a bridge, travel another 400m you will reach the Umzumbe turnoff on your left hand side (very sharp turn), and a large red brick convent on the hill to the right.
- There is also a brown tourism board which has Summer Place written on I, just before the turnoff.
- Turn left into Station road and turn right in the first street (Stiebel Rock), cross over the railway bridge and then left in the first street again, which is Steve Pitts road (now renamed to Pumula Beach Hotel Road).
- The First complex next to the beach parking is Summer Place.
Please leave a Review
Contact Summer Place
Cell Phone: +27 82 375 0000
Send an Enquiry to Summer Place
Latitude: -30.625567° S
Longitude: 30.543693° E
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00