Chalet, Cottage, Self Catering Accommodation Steenekoppies, Magaliesburg, Gauteng
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 82 447 6893
Stay at Stone Hill, pet friendly self catering cottage accommodation outside Magaliesburg, Gauteng. Perfect place to stay for a fun family weekend away.
Stone Hill – Pet and Child Friendly Self Catering Accommodation in Magaliesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. TGCSA 4 Star graded, Trip Advisor certified, WRDM Award Winners. The destination of choice!
With breathtaking views over Magaliesburg, Stone Hill has 10 fully equipped luxurious self-catering timber cottages, accommodating from 2 to 6 guests each. All have: log fireplaces, & DSTV. The cottages are separate & private & individually fenced for pets and each has a large patio and braai area.
Our pool and lapa are central to all of the cottages and the views are stunning.
We have a 5 km walking trail and a small riverine area where dogs can paddle, coming back home muddy but happy!
We have Wi-Fi enabled, so you’ll be able to stay in touch!
Travel west to N14 Krugersdorp Highway.
Take N14 towards Krugersdorp.
- At the traffic lights below Krugersdorp, take the N14 sign and travel towards Ventersdorp.
- Travel for 10.5 kms to a T-junction (Oaktree).
- Turn right onto R563 Hekpoort – keep right following for Hekpoort.
- Travel 11 kms, the turn left at R24 Magaliesburg/Maropeng sign.
- Drive 11 kms to a Stop sign.
- Turn right here on R24 to Rustenburg.
- Drive for 2 kms and you will cross the Magalies River and the road (R24) bends sharply to the left.
- As the R24 bends sharply to the left, there is a NiMag sign – turn right here (also a Stone Hill and MBH Adventures sign).
- Follow the signs on concrete strip road to Stone Hill – 2 kms off R24.
- GPS co-ordinates: Latitude S 26o 0.018, Longitude E 27o 34.030.
Please leave a Review
Contact Stone Hill
Facsimile: +27 86 511 3261
Cell Phone: +27 82 447 6893
Send an Enquiry to Stone Hill
AA Travel: Highly Recommended Other: Trip Advisor certified, WRDM winners 2010 – 2016
Latitude: -26.000589° S
Longitude: 27.568331° E
All children welcome
Pet friendly venue
No smoking inside
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00