Apartment, Bed and Breakfast, Guest House Accommodation Dennegeur, Somerset West, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 851 3155 +27 79 241 3030
Stay at Somerset Sights B&B in Dennegeur, Someset West, near Cape Town offering bed and breakfast, guesthouse and apartment accommodation
The Somerset Sights B&B guesthouse is beautifully situated at the foothills of the Helderberg Mountains, nestled between the Hottentots Holland mountain range and the False Bay.
From here you have spectacular views of the sea and the mountains. The view encompasses the entire False Bay. Bounded on the east by the mountains, the view continues along the coast up to Table Mountain, above Muizenberg and Simon’s Town to the Cape of Good Hope.
The central location of the luxurious residential area of Somerset West is the perfect starting point for your activities and things to do in the Western Cape area. Among many other tourist attractions, the vineyards, golf courses and the East and West coasts, as well as the cities of Cape Town, Hermanus, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek are reached from here in a short time. The famous golf course “Erinvale” and the estate “Vergelegen,” one of the finest wineries at the Cape, is in close proximity to our house.
Start your day with a delicious and varied breakfast and let us help you plan your activities. We know the area very well and have a number of suggestions for you. Whether it’s the theme of “golf”, or to the question of which destinations should not be missed, to the selection of the restaurant, we’re here to help and we have one or the other “secret tip” for you.
After an exiting and eventful day your guesthouse awaits you to rest and relax. Take a refreshing dip in the saltwater pool, treat yourself with a nice cup of coffee or a cool drink or just take a “nap” in our beautiful flower garden.
Our goal is to help you to make the most valuable time of the year as pleasant as possible. We want you to feel completely at ease and that you take with you back home the best possible impression of South Africa and from your accommodation.
From Cape Town Airport
- Take the N2 highway from Cape Town airport in the direction of Somerset West.
- Stay on the N2 highway, which ends at Somerset West and opens into a two-lane road after an S-curve.
- At first traffic light turn left into Victoria Street.
- Go straight on Victoria Street and turn right at the third traffic light into Andries Pretorius Street.
- Follow the Andries Pretorius Street which crosses Main Road on the second traffic light.
- After crossing Main Road, the street name will change to Bizweni Avenue.
- Follow the Bizweni Avenue which crosses a few streets on a range of about 3km and turn left into Boskloof Drive.
- Just after approximately 30 meters turn left again to the entrance gate of Dennegeur Estate.
- Our B&B is located in this Estate .
- When you are through the gate of the Estate, turn right at the first roundabout.
- Follow the road until the second roundabout where you turn left.
- Follow the road (Buchu Close) always up the hill for about 150m until you see a large street number 1 left hand side on the wall of our B&B Somerset Sights.
Please leave a Review
Contact Somerset Sights B&B
Telephone: +27 21 851 3155
Facsimile: +27 21 492 2848
Cell Phone: +27 79 241 3030
Send an Enquiry to Somerset Sights B&B
Other: Holidaycheck, Tripadvisor, Google+, Booking.com
Latitude: -34.0935239° S
Longitude: 18.8713252° E
No Children under 12
No Pets Allowed
No Smoking Allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00