Cottage, Guest House, Honeymoon Stay Accommodation Shaka’s Rock, Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 32 525 4017 +27 83 567 4349
Stay at Shaka’s Seat in Shaka’s Rock, Ballito on KZN Dolphin Coast, providing guest house and self catering cottage honeymoon accommodation near the beach.
Our beautiful self-catering establishment, Shaka’s Seat, is set on the side of a hill in Shaka’s Rock, overlooking the beautiful sea of the Dolphin Coast. Come for that special romantic weekend or annual holiday, and sip a cool drink whilst out on the deck. We have 6 suites – all with stunning, close up sea views, and then we have 2 cottages (Dolphins and Garden), which are totally private and secure, on the premises. Both have two bedrooms.
Dolphins Cottage can take a small dog, if required. Each of the upstairs units have our standard big glass sliding fold up stack doors (for maximum sea views) which open out onto a private, undercover wooden deck. Each deck has its own patio furniture and of course, the lovely sea views, overlooking Catfish Reef right in front of us. They are essentially like large bachelor flats, with en-suite and kitchenette, and some have a sleeper couch for a child or extra adult.
Shaka’s Seat also has a swimming pool with deck overlooking the sea, with a shallow section for kiddies to enjoy.
We supply bath towels, soap, bubblebath and toilet rolls. Serviced daily except on Sundays. Secure on site parking. Hospitality tray each morning with tea, Nescafe, sugar and Cremora. 1 min stroll down to the beach. Complimentary wi-fi, close to shops, restaurants – and Tiffany’s Mall about 3kms further along Ocean Drive.
- If you are travelling north you would have to be on the N2 North Coast/Kwa-Dukuza freeway.
- Do not deviate from this freeway and you will eventually drive past the King Shaka Airport and then proceed through the Othongathi Toll.
- Carry on north and go PAST the Ballito offramp.
- Take the next offramp reading SHAKA‘S ROCK ROAD.
- At the stop, turn right and follow the road all the way down to the bottom.
- Salt Cafe on your left corner.
- Turn left into OCEAN DRIVE and go on up the hill.
- We are about 200m further along – a big double storey with peaked green roofs and lots of palm trees . . . . overlooking the ocean.
- 4O Ocean Drive, Shaka‘s Rock
Please leave a Review
Contact Shaka’s Seat
Telephone: +27 32 525 4017
Cell Phone: +27 83 567 4349
Send an Enquiry to Shaka’s Seat
Latitude: -29.510519° S
Longitude: 31.231379° E
No children under 5 years of age in the upstairs units
Small dogs allowed in Dolphins and Garden Cottages only
No smoking inside any of the units
Check In: 12:00
Check Out: 10:00