Apartment, Self Catering Accommodation Kirstenhof, Cape Town, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 701 4309 +27 83 530 2726
Stay at Scotthaven a luxury self catering apartment in Kirstenhof, Cape Town, South Africa. Perfect place to stay on business or holiday in Cape Town.
Scotthaven has one spacious luxury self catering apartment on the first floor of our house and a second one bedroom unit above the carport on the same property, in Kirstenhof, Cape Town. Both are graded 3 stars by the Grading Council.
One apartment offers 3 bedrooms – 1 x double bed, 2 x 2 single beds, sleeper couch, lounge with TV/DSTV, DVD player , diningroom with balcony overlooking Table Mountain, fully equipped kitchen with full height fridge, microwave and 4 plate cooker, 2 showers and 2 separate toilets plus an extra one by the front entrance, pool and braai (barbecue) facilities via a spiral staircase, secure off street parking, separate entrance. Equipped with washing machine and has air-conditioning. Free wi-fi.
The apartment has wooden floors throughout.
A second first floor unit has a single bedroom to suit couple (kingsize/or twin beds) also contains convertible sleeper couch for child, fully equipped kitchen/diner with full height fridge, microwave and 2 plate cooker lounge with TV (M-net), DVD player, shower/toilet (en-suite), access to pool/braai (barbecue) via a staircase. Equipped with washing machine and has air-conditioning.
Table Mountain views from large lounge and dining room window. This luxury apartment offers a perfect getaway, comfortable accommodation and friendly atmosphere. Summer and winter duvets available. Linen and shower towels provided except swimming towels. Maid service provided once a week. Off street secure parking. Regret no pets permitted. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Directions from the Airport
- Leave the airport following the direction signs for Cape Town after approx 1Km you will join the N2 heading in towards the city with Table Mountain in front of you
- After approx 5km you will pass a large red brick power station on your right; carry on you, will pass under two road bridges after the 2nd one get in the left lane as you will see a sign to the left for the M5 (Muizenberg) slip road [ the road to the right goes into the City center]
- Almost immediately after the slip road joins the M5 you will see a windmill on your left and Cape Town University on your right.
- Just follow the M5; you will pass through 4 sets of robots before going over the top of a hill and down on to another section of freeway.
- There are a number of exits; take the one for Tokai Road [ it is the one after Ladies Mile]
- The exit slip joins Tokai Road at a set of robots – turn left.
- After about 50m you will pass straight over another set of robots and will see the Blue Route Mall on your left.
- At the next set of robots [ +/- 300m] turn right into Lente Street, after 100m take the first right into Milton and after a further 50m turn left into Seven Sleepers Road.
- Number 19 is on the right and is the only yellow double story in the street it is just after the 2nd speed hump.
We hope this is straight forward. If you miss the Tokai Road turn don’t worry the next exit is the end of the freeway just turn right loop left back onto the free way and take the first exit down to Tokai Road turn right go under the bridge and you will see the Blue Route Mall ahead on your left.
If you get lost this is my cell number 083 530 2726 – safe travel.
Please leave a Review
Telephone: +27 21 701 4309
Facsimile: +27 21 701 5611
Cell Phone: +27 83 530 2726
Send an Enquiry to Scotthaven
Latitude: -34.06962° S
Longitude: 18.44929° E
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 13:00
Check Out: 10:30