Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Honeymoon Stay Accommodation St Francis Bay Village, St Francis Bay, Eastern Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 42 294 0551
Stay at Sandals Guest House, offering bed and breakfast accommodation in St Francis Bay, Eastern Cape, ideal place for a honeymoon or weekend getaway.
Perfectly positioned 150 metres from the main beach in St Francis Bay, Eastern Cape, Sandals Guest House offers guests a unique and international blend of superb hospitality, cuisine and service. The beauty, tranquility and friendly hospitality of Sandals Guest House will ensure you have a chance to recharge and rejuvenate. Sensational surf, pristine beaches, rugged coastline and indigenous fynbos create a perfect setting for relaxation and play in St Francis Bay!
Sandals Guest House offers a medium pool, a fully licensed bar and a spacious wooden deck area for guests to enjoy. Surrounded by a lush treed and palm-fringed garden nestled amongst large indigenous rocks, you will be able to enjoy the sounds of a variety of wild birds. Remember to bring your binoculars.
The thatched and charming Guest House is decorated with a tropical-African flavor. The 10 spacious en-suite bedrooms all open onto their own private balcony or the indigenous sub-tropical garden. Each bedroom is individually decorated and all have baths, showers, extra length beds and all modern comforts. Free WiFi throughout.
Within walking distance or a few minute’s drive away are restaurants, village shops, Port St Francis, Cape St Francis, nature walks, the multiple award winning Jack Nicklaus St Francis Links and St Francis Bay Golf Club!
The warmth, friendliness and personal service which guests experience at Sandals Guest House will ensure you leave relaxed, rejuvenated and determined to return again soon.
From Port Elizabeth:
- St. Francis Bay is approximately 100kms on the N2.
- When coming from Port Elizabeth, travel 85kms and turn left into Humansdorp.
- Go straight through the Main Street of Humansdorp until you get to the T – Junction.
- There is a sign board indicating “left” to St. Francis Bay.
- Travel for 15kms until you see the “St. Francis Bay” sign and turn left.
- (You will see all the black and white thatched roof houses.)
- You will immediately come to a T-Junction where you turn right (Keep following the “Sandals” signs).
- Follow the road until you come to a 3-way stop street again.
- Carry on going straight – past the golf course and village centre on your left.
- You will come to another T-Junction.
- Turn right into ST. FRANCIS DRIVE and at the next stop street, turn left into NEVILLE RD.
- Turn right into NAPIER RD and you will see SANDALS GUESTHOUSE on your left.
From Cape Town:
- When coming from Cape Town, follow the N2 and you will see a sign board indicating a left turn into Humansdorp. (Approximately, 85 Kms before Port Elizabeth).
- This road then takes a right turn over the bridge and straight into Humansdorp.
- Follow directions as above from here
Please leave a Review
Contact Sandals Guest House
Telephone: +27 42 294 0551
Facsimile: +27 86 523 9993
Send an Enquiry to Sandals Guest House
AA Travel: Superior Other: TripAdvisor Hall of Fame
Latitude: -34.1673411° S
Longitude: 24.82927549° E
No pets allowed
Outside only. Restricted to specific areas
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
- American Express