Game Lodge, Guest House Accommodation near Sterkrivier, Sterkrivier, Limpopo
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 63 156 3867
Stay at Roundstone Mountain Biking & Game Lodge near Sterkrivier, Waterberg Limpopo providing guest house game lodge accommodation
Roundstone Mountain Biking & Game Lodge is a luxury lodge catering specifically for mountain bikers. It is situated in the heart of the Limpopo Province amongst the majestic Waterberg Mountains, a 3 hour drive from Johannesburg.
The lodge is situated on a 1400ha private game farm. The game farm is stocked with the following game: Impala, Kudu, Wildebeest, Zebra, Red Hartebees, Bush Buck, Mountain Reedbuck, Giraffe, Blesbok, Warthogs, Bushpigs, Baboons, Vervet Monkeys & Ostriches.
The lodge consists of 4 luxury double rooms with bathrooms en-suite.
Two rooms contain queen sized double beds, and two contain twin single beds. Three of the rooms have a shower only, while one of the rooms has a stand-alone shower and bath. The communal area at the lodge consists of a large lapa with a self-contained kitchen and ablution facilities.
All meals are served in the Lapa. Within the Lapa guests can relax around the bar, in the Jacuzzi, around the dining tables, or in one of the two lounge areas.
Surrounding the Lapa are lush gardens in which guests can relax and enjoy the tranquility of the bush. In the evenings guests can socialize around the campfire while watching the game graze in the veld surrounding the lodge.
The lodge offers the following activities: Mountain Biking, Walking, Fishing, Horse riding, Game Drives, and Bird Watching.
From Johannesburg / Pretoria
- Take the N1 north to Polokwane.
- 28km after the third toll gate (Kranskop) once you have left Pretoria take the R101 turnoff to Mookgophong (Naboomspruit).
- Continue straight through Mookgophong on the R101.
- Make sure you keep the speed limit going through Mookgophong as they often speed trap in the town.
- 30km after leaving Mookgophong turn left at the Sterkrivier turn-off.
- After 29km you will pass a road to the right at the local school (sign for Nordi Fruit).
- Continue past the school (on the main road) for a further 2km.
- You will reach a road going to your left, and the gate to Roundstone on your right.
- Open the gate and proceed straight down the gravel road to the lodge (+- 500m).
The total distance from JHB is about 280km. We work on a drive time of between 3 and 3.5hrs depending on the traffic going around Pretoria. If possible, try and get past Pretoria before 4pm in the afternoon otherwise you can sit in the rush hour traffic for a while.
If you need to stop the best place to stop is either the Engen garage just before the Kranskop toll gate or at the Wimpy in Mookgophong
Please leave a Review
Contact Roundstone Mountain Biking & Game Lodge
Telephone: +27 63 156 3867
Cell Phone: +27 63 156 3867
Send an Enquiry to Roundstone Mountain Biking & Game Lodge
Latitude: -24.134355° S
Longitude: 28.728440° E
No pets allowed
No smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00