Holiday Home, Self Catering Accommodation Stanford North, Stanford, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 74 203 4151
Stay at River’s Edge in Stanford, Overberg, Western Cape providing self catering holiday house accommodation. Ideal family getaway in Overberg.
At the heart of Stanford, Overberg, Western Cape, South Africa, is River’s Edge, a delightful double-storey home thoughtfully equipped with every modern convenience while still retaining its old-world charm.
Stanford, an unspoilt village in the Cape Overberg, features an assortment of Cape Victorian and Edwardian architecture, quaint country lanes and an overall atmosphere of natural calm. Pristine yet laid-back, this heritage enclave is the perfect balm for families needing to escape the city crush.
Lush lawns lead down to the pristine Klein River where you can swim, boat or kayak – or simply laze on the banks admiring the natural splendour. Take a slow, scenic cycle through the village, and make a point of visiting the Saturday morning market for scrumptious homemade goodies.
Stanford is fast becoming a culinary hotspot, boasting award-winning bistros, hotel pubs, vineyards, a cheese maker and micro-brewery.
Directions from Hermanus R43
- At the garage, turn right into Queen Victoria Street (Main road Stanford).
- At the first four way stop turn right into Longmarket Street.
- Continue down the road until you come to the 4th road, turn left into Adderley St, follow Adderley all the way –it turns right into Sillery Street.
- Riverside lane is the first turning on your left, at the T-junction turn right – it’s the last house on the left hand side.
Please leave a Review
Contact River’s Edge
Telephone: +27 74 203 4151
Cell Phone: +27 74 203 4151
Send an Enquiry to River’s Edge
Latitude: -34.433915° S
Longitude: 19.458678° E
Pets allowed on request
No smoking allowed inside the house
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00