Bed and Breakfast, Conference Venue, Guest House Accommodation Vryheid Central, Vryheid, KwaZulu-Natal
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 34 980 8195
Stay at Rita’s Guest House in Vryheid, KwaZulu-Natal, offering accommodation close to the Battlefields of Isandhlwana and Rorke’s Drift. Conference Venue.
Rita’s Guest House, in the small Northern KwaZulu-Natal town of Vryheid, was established in 1993 by Rita Johnston, who is still actively running the Guesthouse, ensuring that services are of best quality. Ideal stopover for travelling businessmen, government employees or Anglo Battlefield Tourists needing accommodation in Vryheid.
The guesthouse has a warm homely atmosphere, where you can kick of your shoes and relax after a busy day.
Tariffs include Bed and Breakfast. Dinner can be supplied on request.
Rita’s also has recreation facilities available to their guests including:
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
For business, government departments or entrepreneurs requiring conference facilities, Rita’s is the perfect venue.
- Enter into East Street, over 2 four way stops
- At robot turn left, next robot at police station turn right
- Over the next robot
- Next street Hlobane Street, turn left
- 3rd house from the corner on your right hand side
Enter from Dundee N1
- Enter into Church Street (main street)
- Keep straight to the robot where FNB & Edgars is
- Turn left into High Street, over the next robot, next street Hlobane Street, turn right
- 3rd house from the corner on left hand side.
Please leave a Review
Contact Rita’s Guest House
Telephone: +27 34 980 8195
Facsimile: +27 34 983 2685
Send an Enquiry to Rita’s Guest House
Latitude: -27.764167° S
Longitude: 30.793255° E
Children under 12 free
No pets allowed
No smoking rooms, smoking areas outside
Check In: 16:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express
- Diners Club