Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering Accommodation Froggy Farm, Simon’s Town, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 786 1002 +27 83 278 5121
Stay at Port of Call in Froggy Farm, Simon’s Town, near Cape Town, offering bed and breakfast or self catering accommodation overlooking False Bay.
Port of Call is a 12 minutes walk from the beach. Port of Call offers luxury accommodation on the edge of the Table Mountain National Park, in Simon’s Town. It features panoramic sea views stretching from Muizenberg to Cape Hangklip and views of the Hottentots Holland Mountains. Free WiFi and private parking are provided.
Each room features a balcony offering sea and mountain views, and comes with a fully-equipped kitchenette including a microwave and refrigerator. There is a seating area, and each room comes with a satellite TV.
Guests can prepare small meals in the comfort of their own kitchenette at Port of Call. A number of restaurants serving a range of local and international cuisines can be found within 9 km.
Boulders Penguin Colony and the Simonstown Country Club are a 5-minute drive away from the property. Cape Point is 23 km away.
The Cape Town International Airport is 46 km from Port of Call.
- Cape Point
- Whale watching from your window or take a boat trip (season from July to November)
- Seal Island’s famous breaching Great White Sharks (boat trips and shark cage diving excursions depart from Simon’s Town harbour)
- Bird watching trips, including Albatross
- The Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
- Deep-sea fishing trips, as well as coastal angling
- Kayaking and snorkelling
- Beautiful mountain hikes and cycling trips
- Historical tours
- Various museums
- Quaint little shops and cafés
- Port of Call is a 5 minute drive from historic Simon’s Town.
- Drive through Simon’s Town, pass the golf club on your right.
- Dorries Drive is the second road on the right after the golf club.
- Follow the windy road and we are right at the top on the left.
Please leave a Review
Contact Port of Call
Telephone: +27 21 786 1002
Cell Phone: +27 83 278 5121
Send an Enquiry to Port of Call
Latitude: -34.20689° S
Longitude: 18.453409° E
No children under 13
No pets allowed
Smoking outside only
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:30
- American Express