Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Inn Accommodation Duynefontein, Melkbosstrand, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 553 3799 +27 74 589 7317
Stay at Orange Inn in Duynefontein, Melkbosstrand, providing bed and breakfast guesthouse accommodation near Cape Town, South Africa
The Orange Inn establishment is situated just a short drive from central Cape Town in Melkbosstrand, named after the Milkwood (Melkbos in Afrikaans) trees that grow to the north of the town and the gateway to the beautiful West Coast.
Relax in the comfort of one of the spacious, luxury bedroom suites. Visit the known Melkbosstrand beach, unwind in the downstairs lounge or in the privacy of your own patio (not all rooms). Cool off in the sparkling beach-type swimming pool or relax at our entertainment area with braai facility. After a peaceful night’s sleep, enjoy a mouth-watering English or Continental breakfast in the sunny poolside enclosure.
Other facilities we offer are:
- Free WiFi.
- Quality beds, linen and furniture.
- Laundry facility.
- Breakfast for all our guests.
- Air conditioning in all our rooms.
- “Hotel package” DSTV TV channels in all our rooms.
At the Orange Inn, you can expect a warm welcome, a good breakfast and luxury accommodation.
From Cape Town:
- Get on F W De Klerk Blvd/N1 in Foreshore from Christiaan Barnard Street/M60 – 5 min (2.2 km).
- Follow R27 to Access Road – 29 min (29.8 km).
- Continue on Access Road.
- Take Napoleon Ave to Henry Crescent.
Please leave a Review
Contact Orange Inn
Telephone: +27 21 553 3799
Facsimile: +27 11 395 1092
Cell Phone: +27 74 589 7317
Send an Enquiry to Orange Inn
AA Travel: Highly Recommended Other: NAA-SA
Latitude: -33.6917193° S
Longitude: 18.4460582° E
No children under 12
No pets allowed
No smoking inside the buildings
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express