Cottage, Self Catering Accommodation Constantia, Cape Town, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 794 0945 +27 82 882 7854
Stay at Navona Constantia Guest Cottage in Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa offering self catering cottage accommodation. Perfect venue to visit the Cape.
Welcome to Navona Cottage – a four star quality hidden treasure in the heart of Constantia, Cape Town’s prestigious leafy suburb. A stay at Navona Cottage is the epitome of a truly relaxing experience – a time to indulge in serenity, privacy and a restful ambience, punctuated only by the soothing sounds of indigenous birdlife.
As a completely secure, one bedroom (king bed) garden cottage, Navona Cottage is fully self-contained and secluded, with a private entrance and enviable panoramic views of the Constantiaberg mountains.
The cottage itself is modern and stylishly furnished, with a refreshing feel to its interior. Boasting a fully equipped, stoned-top kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee facilities, Navona Cottage also features a separate bathroom (bath with shower) with underfloor heating in the bathroom and heated towel rails, a diner and an entertainment area. A quaint courtyard with table, chairs and parasol can be accessed from both the entertainment area and the bedroom – an ideal spot for reading, relaxation, breakfast and sundowners – and the perfect place for leafing through the abundance of guidebooks and reference brochures available to the Cape Town visitor.
Modern conveniences at Navona Cottage consist of a large flat screen satellite TV, DVD and CD player and complimentary 24-hour ADSL internet access and free WIFI. There is also secure parking within the property, in front of the cottage, for even more convenience and peace of mind.
Other conveniences include air conditioning, heating, an electronic safe (which also accommodates a laptop), ironing facilities, an alarm clock, a hairdryer, a dishwasher, a washing machine and a tumble drier. Daily servicing also can be arranged at an additional daily charge. Please note that unfortunately smoking is not permitted inside the cottage.
When you’re ready to leave the peaceful haven of Navona Cottage, you’ll find more than enough to see, do and enjoy in the surrounding area.
The nearby Constantia Shopping Mall is a hub of urban activity, with a range of shopping, dining, craft and curio vendors on offer and a selection of world-class wineries and restaurants only five minutes away.
Navona Cottage is centrally located which makes it ideal for sightseeing.
It’s perfectly positioned for you to set out and explore Cape Town’s most famous attractions, such as the V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and Newlands cricket and rugby stadiums, to name but a few.
Slightly further away lie the famous beaches of Camps Bay and Llandudno, as well as other treasures such as Cape Point, Cape Agulhas, a selection of world-class golf courses and the Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl winelands.
But wherever you decide to go, make sure your starting point is Navona Cottage – the beginning of a truly sublime Cape experience.
Important: Please telephone the owner – Elle Jahnig – 45 minutes before your arrival – on: 082 882 7854 – so that Elle can meet you at your check in time.
Directions from the Cape town International Airport
- Travel towards Cape Town on the N2 highway.
- As you approach the mountain, take the M3 – Muizenberg off-ramp.
- Continue along the M3 highway as it passes through the suburbs of Rosebank,
- Newlands and Wynberg, making sure to follow the Muizenberg signs.
- Take off-ramp 14 – Constantia, Hout Bay(this off-ramp doubles back on itself).
- Turn LEFT at the yield sign into Constantia Main Road – M41.
- Pass Constantia sports fields on your left, and keep LEFT as the road forks at Constantia Village Shopping Centre – M42 – Spaanschemat River Road.
- At the traffic lights, turn left into Doordrift Road.
- Cross over the highway and at the first right after the bridge, turn right into Innesfree Way.
- At the second left, turn left into Angus Avenue.
- Navona Cottage is at NO. 10 Angus Avenue, Constantia.
- Please press the “HOUSE” buzzer for attention.
- Please feel welcome to speak with Elle Jähnig (Owner).
Please leave a Review
Contact Navona Constantia Guest Cottage
Telephone: +27 21 794 0945
Facsimile: +27 21 794 0945
Cell Phone: +27 82 882 7854
Send an Enquiry to Navona Constantia Guest Cottage
Latitude: -34.02474° S
Longitude: 18.452679° E
Children allowed – sleeps 2 – king bed only
No smoking allowed
Check In: 15h00
Check Out: 10h00
- American Express