Conference Venue, Cottage, Wedding Venue Accommodation near Hazyview, Hazyview, Mpumalanga
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 87 808 5758 +27 83 268 5395
Stay at Nabana Lodge near Hazyview, Mpumalanga, near the Kruger National Park, offering lodge accommodation in cottages. Conference and wedding venue.
Nabana Lodge, offering cottage accommodation in Kiepersol, near Hazyview, Mpumalanga, South Africa is best described as casual and unpretentious. Set in a peaceful rural area surrounded by banana farms, our 3 star graded lodge is the ideal place to stay to unwind and recharge your batteries. Unhindered views over the Kruger National Park to the horizon await the early riser. Amidst large tropical gardens a sparkling outdoor pool brings respite on hot summer days. Garden cottages and open walkways enhance the outdoor feeling. Cottages have two separate rooms with a bathroom en-suite each and share a deck from where to enjoy the view.
Ideal venue to host a conference or a wedding or any other family or corporate function.
Thyme Restaurant on site is open all day and boasts a fully qualified chef. Meals are hearty and wholesome. The sports pub is a lively hub where locals and tourists meet to swop stories whilst enjoying a tipple. Free wi-fi is available in the lounge area to post and boast about your wildlife pictures on social media, or catch up on e-mail.
Nabana Lodge near Hazyview is the ideal stopover from where to play and explore. A stone’s throw away from the Kruger National Park and on the Panorama route, wildlife as well as natural wonders, such as God’s window, awaits our guests. Also in the area are many outdoor activities such as river-rafting, quad-biking, tree top sailing and many more, satisfying the appetite of the most keen adrenaline junkie. Golf courses here boast crocodile and hippo at the waterholes.
We look forward to hosting you at Nabana Lodge Come enjoy our warm and caring hospitality.
- Follow the N12 towards Witbank (just after Witbank the N12 joins up with the N4). Follow below directions.
- Follow the N4 to Nelspruit
- Just before Nelspruit, take the bypass to White River
- At White River you will pass a Sasol Filling Station on the left, proceed through the set of traffic lights
- Turn Left at the next set of traffic lights (school on the left, Toyota Dealership on the opposite corner)
- At the next set of traffic lights, turn Right. Follow this road over the first set of traffic lights.
- At the second set of traffic lights there is a slipway turning to your Left (big Shoprite on your left), follow this slipway, again onto the R40 towards Hazyview
- At the traffic circle outside White River, follow the R40 / Kruger National Park / Phalaborwa
- Follow the R40 for approximately 35km and you will find Nabana Lodge on the Right Hand side of the road.
Please leave a Review
Contact Nabana Lodge
Telephone: +27 87 808 5758
Cell Phone: +27 83 268 5395
Send an Enquiry to Nabana Lodge
Latitude: -25.099858° S
Longitude: 31.068666° E
Children welcome, children under 4 stay free
Pets allowed by prior arrangement
No smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
- American Express
- Diners Club