Game Lodge, Hotel, Lodge Accommodation Pilanesburg Game Reserve, Pilanesburg, North West
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 87 802 1258 +27 71 279 1110
Stay at Morokolo Safari Lodge in Pilanesburg Nature Reserve, North West, providing luxury game lodge hotel accommodation near Sun City.
Tucked away in the serenity and peace of the malaria free Pilanesberg National Park, Morokolo Safari Lodge provides you with an opportunity to relax in our comfortable suites, situated right at the foot of the Pilanesberg mountains while enjoying the organized game drives manned by our professional and know ledged rangers.
Morokolo game lodge boasts of 8 luxurious suites, a private bar, entertainment area , an outdoor swimming pool as well as a private Jacuzzi. We will take you through the bush for our game drives with a 10 seater open air private safari vehicle and you will get the best view of the big 5 and other species in the area.
Our 2 family suites can house 8 guests and the 6 double suites can house 12 guests.
Rack Rates (Monday to Sunday – April 2018 – September 2019)
Double & family rooms: Half Board
Per person sharing per night: R3,295.00
Single per night: R 4,090
Children up to and including 12 yrs pay 50% of rate; infants under 2 yrs stay free
Midweek Special: 15% discount mid-week special running until 30 September, 2019. Book to stay on any midweek day. Our midweek days are from Sunday to Thursday. Minimum stay is two nights.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at the reserve restaurant.
- Afternoon tea around the pool before afternoon game drive.
- 2 professionally guided game drives daily and complimentary bottled water.
- Tea/ coffees in the lodge, in the rooms and on morning game drive.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, DSTV, pool table & bar.
- WiFi 200MB per person per night.
- Airport transfers (which can be arranged on request).
- Daily conservation levy.
- All other beverages are charged for separately.
- Baby sitting service charged for separately.
- Refunds for cancellation of game drives due to inclement weather.
- Lunch (can be arranged on prior request).
The rules governing game drives do not permit children under 6 on the game drives for their own safety. If you would like we can arrange a baby sitter to look after them at an hourly rate, and then in the morning after breakfast we take them out on their very own game drive for about 30 minutes to see what we can see at a safe distance. Children between 6 and 12 years are permitted to join the adult game drives at the ranger’s discretion.
- Head towards Sun City on the R556 and pass by the entrance to Sun City on the right.
- Continue for 5.11 km to the 4-way stop street and turn right onto the R565 (Swartruggens).
- Continue on this road for approximately 27 km through a small village (beware of potholes and road works) until you arrive at the Black Rhino Game Reserve entrance on the right.
- Sign in at the gate and either drive on directly to the lodge.
- A standard clearance sedan should be able to reach Morokolo Game Lodge (No 19 Black Rhino Reserve) without difficulty.
- From the Black Rhino Game Reserve gate, drive for 2,9 km along the road until you meet an intersection, continue straight for 500m till you see our lodge on the right; No 19 Black Rhino Reserve.
Please leave a Review
Contact Morokolo Safari Lodge
Telephone: +27 87 802 1258
Cell Phone: +27 71 279 1110
Send an Enquiry to Morokolo Safari Lodge
AA Travel: Highly Recommended
Latitude: -25.169800° S
Longitude: 26.982585° E
Children Allowed in the Family Suites
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:30