Apartment, Cottage, Self Catering Accommodation Victory Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 11 888 2667 +27 82 770 9567
Stay at Moonflower Cottages in Victory Park, Johannesburg, providing self catering cottage apartment accommodation. Ideal business travel accommodation.
Moonflower Cottages, in Victory Park, Johannesburg, offers 7 luxury self contained self catering units/apartments all with private entrances, set in a beautiful secluded, walled and secure landscaped garden facing a rock pool for your usage with a waterfall that attracts a large variety of bird life. There is remote controlled secure, off-street parking. Each suite has its own distinct character and charm, opening onto a patio.
This establishment is owner managed by your host Jamie MacLeod who prides himself on providing exemplary service at a reasonable price. Moonflower Cottages is the first choice for the busy executive and or traveler.
Victory Park is centrally situated, and is a very safe area featuring all amenities and in peak hour should not take more then 20 minutes to reach Sandton, Fourways, Hyde Park, Rosebank, Roodeport or Johannesburg City Center.
Approximately 30-45 minutes from OR Tambo and Lanseria airports and central to Melville, Linden, Greenside, Cresta, Rosebank, Hyde Park, Parkhurst, Parktown, Randburg, Sandton and Parkview who all providing a variety of exciting shopping choices as well as top restaurants and entertainment. Conference Centers,Theaters, Casinos, Art Galleries, Hospitals, Universities, Gyms, Sports Clubs and Golf Clubs are within 15 minutes drive for your enjoyment.
From OR Tambo Airport
- Take the off ramp marked R55-Auckland Park -off the M1 North at Empire Rd/Yale Road/Wits University.
- Turn left onto Empire road travelling towards the Milpark Hospital and watch for the onramp marked M71-Emmarentia.
- Bear left at the onramp marked M71-Emmarentia onto the fly-over which will connect onto Barry Hertzog Rd.
- You will pass the Chamber of Mines building – now the Milpark Business School on the left.
- You will pass through the S-bends past Emmarentia – shopping center on your left and Greenside on the right.
- Continue till you see the Sunny Shell Garage and continue up through the traffic light where the road becomes Rustenburg road, through the S bend and turn right at the next traffic light into Craighall Road where you will find King David high school on the left.
- Take the first right into Yaron Avenue and it’s the 3rd house on the right
Some differing road names on various GPS Systems are: Marona or Yarona but if you use Craighall as a cross street and Victory Park, Randburg or alternately the Co-Ordinates will bring you home!
Please leave a Review
Contact Moonflower Cottages
Telephone: +27 11 888 2667
Cell Phone: +27 82 770 9567
Send an Enquiry to Moonflower Cottages
Latitude: -26.13613° S
Longitude: 28.010019° E
No children under 12
No pets allowed
Smoking only allowed outside the cottages/apartments
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:30