Boutique Hotel, Conference Venue, Guest House Accommodation Farrarmere, Benoni, Gauteng
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 11 027 3712 +27 82 469 8830
Stay at Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre in Farrarmere, Benoni on East Rand of Johannesburg, offering hotel accommodation and conference centre.
Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre is a luxury, four-star hotel located in the heart of the leafy suburb of Farrarmere in Benoni, minutes away from OR Tambo International Airport.
As the most unique four star, Boutique Hotel in Benoni, Lakeview, is aptly named due to the panoramic vista it provides of the Homestead Lake. Its location provides a tranquil oasis amidst the bustle of greater East Rand.
A gem to the core, by night Lakeview allows for fine, alfresco dining in its restaurant overlooking our sparkling pool with blue light reflecting the ambiance of the surroundings. In the mornings, you can indulge in our buffet breakfast with hot and cold dishes – we can cater for all dietary requirements. During the day, you can lounge at the pool or have gourmet light lunches and designer coffees from our bar and restaurant.
Additionally, guests to Lakeview can luxuriate in our extensive and immaculately groomed, private terraced patios and garden. With soft lighting completing their beauty they come alive on summer nights.
Our boutique hotel offers luxurious accommodation with luxury linen and sitting area. We feature all the necessary guest amenities and air-conditioning, fridges, satellite TV, Coffee station, hair dryer and free Wi-Fi in all the rooms and public areas.
We offer 24-Hour front desk and room service. Feel free to use our computer work stations, luxurious lounge to relax, our shuttle service (minimal charge), BBQ facilities and an array of activities in and around our property. We can also arrange golfing games, tours and sightseeing ventures for your convenience. A trip you must do is the Lion Park and Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg.
Our state of the art conference facilities caters for up to 150 people (depending on your set-up requirements) for any conference or function.
Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre is rated for the best value in Benoni where guests get more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
The magic begins the minute you set foot on this beautiful property.
We speak your language!
From O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Continue to R21 – 3 min (1.4 km)
- Head south on Voortrekker Rd – 270 m
- Make a U-turn – 600 m
- Turn right (signs for R21/Pretoria)
- Partial toll road – 550 m
- Take Atlas Rd to Byron St in Benoni – 11 min (10.4 km)
- Merge onto R21
- Toll road – 600 m
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 41 for Atlas Road/M43 toward Kempton Park – 1.2 km
- Continue onto Atlas Rd – 7.3 km
- Slight left toward Mercury St – 61 m
- Turn left onto Mercury St – 1.4 km
- Take De La Mare St to Wilge Rd – 1 min (550 m)
- Turn right onto Byron St – 120 m
- Turn right onto De La Mare St – 260 m
- De La Mare St turns left and becomes Wilge Rd
- Destination will be on the left – 180 m
- 94 Wilge Rd, Farrarmere, Benoni, 1501
Please leave a Review
Contact Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre
Telephone: +27 11 027 3712
Cell Phone: +27 82 469 8830
Send an Enquiry to Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre
Latitude: -26.1619703° S
Longitude: 28.2881967° E
No under 6
No Smoking in Rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:30
- Diners Club