Holiday Home, Self Catering Accommodation Mountainside, Gordon’s Bay, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 87 809 0489 +27 83 443 7773
Stay at La Vue Parfaite in Mountainside, Gordon’s Bay, South Africa, offering self catering holiday home accommodation near Cape Town.
La Vue Parfaite – a Provence style house, situated on the mountains above Gordon’s Bay. The views over False Bay, the Helderberg and the Hottentots Mountains are stunning. The mountain behind is a nature reserve – secluded, private, natural, peaceful and unspoilt.
The villa consists of a large entertainment area with fire place and an open plan kitchen – the entertainment area leads out onto the terrace and the pool area. A dedicated dining room with fireplace offers a great evening for a dinner party.
There are 5 on suite large bedrooms, with either king or queen/double beds, allowing the house to accommodate up to 10-12 persons.
Private…Sitting on the terrace with family or friends and a glass of wine in hand – overlooking the bay and the village as the sun sets over the Cape point reserve.
The house is built in a Provence theme.
- Open plan main room comprising of well-planned kitchen at the rear and fronted by large open room with fireplace, opening up onto a terrace
- Dining room with table for 12 guests with fireplace
- Spacious well planned kitchen with gas Aga style oven and 2 fridges.
- 2 family lounges – downstairs (with fireplace) and upstairs (with wrap around balcony).
- All rooms are large, spacious with high ceilings
- Large split level terrace looking onto the swimming pool & overlooking the bay, valley & mountains.
- Pool terrace with outdoor shower (very private).
- 2 outside braai/barbeque areas. – one at the back of the venue and the other on a 50m2 terrace
- Rear of the house is at one with nature, backing up onto the mountain (nature reserve)
- Wide driveway with parking for up-to 6 cars
- 5 on-suite bedrooms – carpeted bedrooms and tiled bathrooms include a Victorian bath and shower
House hold amenities
- Free Wi-Fi / DSTV for 2 TV’s / Library – Study
- Bedrooms include: Candles & torch / Hairdryers
- Wash sets & towels plus spare razors & toothpaste
- Heaters (winter) / fans (summer)
- Board games for family fun (wet weather)
- Music system and extensive , DVD, CD & record collection
- Beverage and bar facilities available
- In the house is a music system with a wide range of music available
- Braai area
Latitude: -34.16015° S
Longitude: 18.879889° E
All ages welcome
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00