Bed and Breakfast, Conference Venue, Guest House Accommodation Kosmos, Hartbeespoort, North West
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 12 253 5949 +27 82 975 3468
Stay at La Dolce Vita Guesthouse overlooking the Hartbeespoort Dam, North West, providing bed and breakfast guesthouse accommodation and conference venue.
Embrace all the romance and stylistic flair of Italy when you escape to La Dolce Vita, our tranquil guest house resting on the edge of the Hartbeespoort Dam; backed by the purple-tinged mountains of the majestic Magaliesberg; just an hour’s drive from Pretoria.
Here you will find our calm oasis infused with the fresh breezes of air and earth, where far-reaching views stretch across luminous expanses of water, enjoyed from the serenity of our traditional stonework, sweeping stairs, el fresco verandahs and luxury rooms.
La Dolce Vita Guesthouse’s classic signatures ensure your days are filled with delectable dishes, deep soul rejuvenation in petal strewn en-suite spa baths and customised activity packages to suite your choice of pampering or action-packed adventure. All rooms have a stunning full view of Hartbeespoort Dam. We offer daily boat cruises to all our guests.
Whether it is long, peaceful days of lazing by the water or adrenalin-inducing outdoor activity you are after, we offer a full menu of leisure interests for you to delight in.
- From the concrete highway (N1) take the Malibongwe (Former Hans Strydom) turn off going West at the traffic lights on to the R512.
- Pass Lanseria Airport.
- Continue on straight past the best chicken pies this side of the equator (Not a bad idea to stop and try one) and Lesedi Cultural Zulu Village lodge on your left.
- At the T – Junction stop turn Left towards Magaliesburg (Sasol garage on your left), carry on straight past Pecanwood Estate.
- Turn right at the Brits/Sun city R512 going over the Dam bridge.
- At the next T – Junction, turn right.
- About 4.5km on you will see the sign for Kosmos as well as our sign La Dolce Vita Guesthouse.
- Turn right into Kosmos.
- Follow the road past Caribbean Beach Estate and Falcon View, straight past the traffic circle and through the security gates.
- After the gate take the left fork into Coleman Street, you will go over two speed humps and then turn left into Becklake.
- Follow the road as it goes up over a speed hump and turns naturally to your right.
- We are the third house on your right.
- 105 Jocelyn Street, by the 3 big palm trees
- Take the Platinum Highway (N4) towards Rustenburg
- Take the ‘Brits/ Sandton’ turn off and turn left towards the mountains.
- Follow the road until you see a Sasol garage on your right hand side, turn right there.
- There is also a sign that says Rustenburg turn right.
- Follow this road passed Mount Amanzi and Castle Inn.
- When you reach the big four-way stop, go straight over it. Over Kommando Neck.
- Just on the other side you will see a turn off to your left marked ‘Kosmos’ Turn left there.
- Follow that road past Caribbean Beach Estate, and past Falcon View, straight over the traffic circle and through the security gates.
- Just through the gates the road splits – take the left split.
- Over two speed bumps and left onto Becklake street.
- Follow Becklake as it turns up and towards your right.
- We are the third house on your right hand side.
- 105 Jocelyn Street, by the 3 big palm trees.
Please leave a Review
Contact La Dolce Vita Guesthouse
Telephone: +27 12 253 5949
Cell Phone: +27 82 975 3468
Send an Enquiry to La Dolce Vita Guesthouse
Other: NOMSA, HTA
Latitude: -25.742279° S
Longitude: 27.844039° E
No Children Under 12 over weekends
No Pets Allowed
No smoking in rooms, on balconies & verandahs only
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00