Bed and Breakfast, Boutique Hotel, Wine Farm Accommodation outside Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 876 4646
Stay at La Clé des Montagnes on a wine farm outside Franschhoek, Cape Town, South Africa offering bed and breakfast boutique hotel accommodation.
Tranquillity, space and sophisticated style is the essence of La Clé des Montagnes where four distinctive, fully serviced, villas can be found.
Nestled in picturesque vineyards and plum orchards, each of the villas feature a spacious private garden, swimming pool and sweeping views of the Franschhoek mountains. The villas have been given unique personalities by esteemed interior designer, Sarah Ord. Discover a villa to suit, not only your needs, but your personal style where every wish is made manifest by our treasured butlers.
Only a short 4-minute stroll is the center of the historic Franschhoek village bursting with top restaurants, galleries, local wines and unforgettable experiences. We invite you to enjoy a truly memorable stay in the heart of the Franschhoek valley.
La Galerie – Sleeps 4
A contemporary space and showcase for the owner’s private art collection, La Galerie captures the essence of the avant-garde. Enjoy the antique furnishings and carefully selected contemporary accents. With 2 en-suite bedrooms, expansive living space, open plan kitchen and private garden, La Galerie is the perfect escape for 2 – 4 guests.
Le Manoir – Sleeps 4
Drawing from the rich history of Franschhoek, Le Manoir exudes an air of sophistication. With 2 bedrooms, private library, rolling lawns, pool and ample space to entertain, this spacious villa is ideal for families and those wishing to entertain. Le Manoir offers the perfect salutation to French style in a breathtaking African landscape.
La Grange – Sleeps 6
This thoughtfully converted barn has an ambience inspired by the elegant textures, solid woods and distinct fabrics of a colonial highlands lodge. Featuring 3 spacious, en-suite bedrooms for up to 6 guests, an expansive living space, double-sided fireplace, well-appointed kitchen, private garden private and pool, La Grange is a welcoming retreat.
Le Colonial – Sleeps 8
A fusion of East and North African aesthetics is waiting to be discovered at Le Colonial. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, expansive terrace and ample room to entertain, this villa is a luxurious retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The spacious central lounge opens onto the front and back garden and private pool.
From Cape Town International
- Get on Settlers Way/N2 in Crossroads from Borcherds Quarry Road/M22
- Head Northeast
- Keep left
- Slight left toward Michigan Street
- Turn left toward Michigan Street
- Turn right onto Michigan Street
- Turn left onto Borcherds Quarry Road/M22
- Use the left lane to merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Somerset
- Take Kuils River Road/R300 and N1 to R44. Take exit 47 from N1
- Merge onto Settlers Way/N2
- Take exit 22A toward R300/Bellville
- Merge onto Kuils River Road/R300
- Use any lane to merge onto N1 toward Paarl/Worcester
- Take exit 47 for R44 toward Stellenbosch/R101/Klapmuts/
- Follow Klapmuts – Simondium Road and R45 to Cabriere Street in Franschhoek
- Turn right onto R44
- Turn left onto Klapmuts – Simondium Road
- Turn right onto Franschhoek Road/R45
- Continue to follow R45
- Turn right onto Cabriere Street
- Slight right to stay on Cabriere Street
- Destination will be on the right
Please leave a Review
Contact La Clé des Montagnes
Telephone: +27 21 876 4646
Send an Enquiry to La Clé des Montagnes
Latitude: -33.9120114° S
Longitude: 19.1161207° E
Children of all ages are welcome
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
- American Express
- Diners Club