Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Self Catering Accommodation Lower Old Place, Knysna, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 44 382 1313 +27 79 125 5835
Stay in Knysna Herons Guest House, in Lower Old Place, Knysna, offering bed and breakfast guesthouse or self catering accommodation on the Garden Route.
Knysna Herons is a 3-Star Guest House located a stone throw away from the Lagoon and all the amenities Knysna has to offer.
Enjoy some of the best hospitality at affordable prices in Knysna. Relax in the tranquil setting by the pool, surrounded by a tropical garden with palms, where we welcome you with open arms and every guest leaves as a friend.
All rooms are equipped with private entrances and patio/balcony which overlooks the surrounding garden. Each self-catering unit has an en-suite bathroom, living room and a fully equipped kitchenette.
Secure off street parking on the property.
Our informal sun lounge is warm and full of character and enjoy a sun downer while reading a book or chatting with the other guest.
Apart from our friendly atmosphere and personalised service, we offer free satellite television (DSTV), complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms, pool with towels, air conditioners in most rooms, electronic safes, wall panel heaters, hair dryers, fans, tea/coffee tray amenities in every room. Wood/charcoal or gas BBQ/braai to unwind and airport transfers.
Start the day with our hearty Traditional Full English breakfast which will make you smile, including freshly cut fruit salad, juices, yoghurt, cereals, porridge, toast, preservatives.
Knysna Herons Guest House welcomes each and every one from every corner of the globe.
Knysna Herons Guest House has been successfully operating for 6 years now; we are constantly updating the facilities and the Guest House for all guests’ requirements. We have been very successful in making sure we cater for the most discerning of guests’. We have built a true little gem just a two minute drive from the town centre, which over the years has attracted Families on holiday including Businesses and leisure guests alike. The Guest House Staff have worked hard on making friends with all our guests and creating a little home away from home atmosphere.
Our Motto: “IT’S NOT HOW MANY VISIT US, IT’S HOW MANY RETURN”
From Cape Town / George
- Drive on N2 through Knysna Town, past the Kwik Spar and VW intersections carry on 200m over the traffic light.
- Then take the 1st right into George Rex Drive
- First left into Bokmakierie
- Then first left again into Dikkop Street then around the corner Herons Way.
- The Knysna Herons Guest House sign is 10m in front of you in blue, pink and white.
From Port Elizabeth / Plettenberg Bay
- Before you reach Knysna Town look for a colourful ‘Welcome to Knysna’ billboard
- Then the next road turn left into George Rex Drive
- Then first left again into Bokmakierie Street
- First left into Dikkop Street then around the corner Herons Way, the Knysna Herons Guest House sign is 100m in front of you in blue, pink and white.
Please leave a Review
Contact Knysna Herons Guest House
Telephone: +27 44 382 1313
Cell Phone: +27 79 125 5835
Send an Enquiry to Knysna Herons Guest House
Latitude: -34.04273° S
Longitude: 23.070519° E
No Pets Allowed
Designated smoking area
Check In: 14:00-18:00
Check Out: 10:00