Bed and Breakfast, Conference Venue, Self Catering Accommodation East Springbok, Springbok, Northern Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 27 712 1141
Stay at Kleinplasie Guesthouse offering self catering or bed and breakfast accommodation in Springbok, in the Namaqualand, South Africa.
Kleinplasie Guesthouse is conveniently situated in Springbok, Namaqualand, for the traveler from Cape Town, Johannesburg and Windhoek. What better place to arrive at after a long day’s traveling on our sun baked roads! Rest the night, or two, in our luxurious equipped chalets in a very safe environment.
Attractions & Activities
Springbok is situated between picturesque granite hills, on the border between the summer and winter rainfall areas. It has a comfortable climate although being classified as a semi desert area. The town boasts two large stores which cover all your needs with a good supply of readily available fresh produce. There are several fuel stations that cover all the different brand names. There are ATM’s and foreign exchange during office hours available.
There are butcheries, gift shops, hardware shops, liquor shops, good restaurants and major problems with a vehicle could be fixed within a couple of days.
Attractions in the area include daily tours in and around the town that covers the history of the oldest commercial mine in South Africa as well as a description of this rare botanical value this are has to offer. The area offers tours into the Richterveld, canoeing safaris, abseiling, horse trails, game viewing, 4×4 routes, fishing trips, geological phenomena, unspoilt coastline and last but not least a flower splendor during spring with no equal in the world.
R 1,360.00 for a single/double room and R 1,950.00 for a family unit that sleeps 4.
September and August is our high season/flower season and the price for a single/double room is R 1,750.00 and a family unit R 2,400.00.
Option A – From Cape Town
- Take the 2nd turn off from Cape Town, turn right at the stop
- Drive for about 600m, till you reach the T-junction, turn left
- Drive for about 500m and turn right into “Kleinplasie”
Option B – From Cape Town via Main Road
- Take the first turn off from Cape Town
- Drive for about 2.5 km , this road link to the main road , stop at the first stop, Shoprite will be on your righthand side , pass the stop
- Drive till you stop at the second stop, SPAR on your righthand side, pass the stop, drive for about 800m (road to Upington), turn right on the “airport” road, Kleinplasie Guesthouse is on the lefthand side
Please leave a Review
Contact Kleinplasie Guesthouse
Telephone: +27 27 712 1141
Facsimile: +27 27 712 1108
Send an Enquiry to Kleinplasie Guesthouse
Latitude: -29.662387° S
Longitude: 17.898750° E
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed. Designated smoking areas
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00