Guest House, Self Catering Accommodation Westlake Country & Safari Estate, Hartbeespoort, North West
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 82 335 3713
Stay at Ibis Way Guest House in the Westlake Country & Safari Estate on the Hartbeespoort Dam near Pretoria offering self catering guest house accommodation
Ibis Way Guest House is situated in the prestigious Westlake Country & Safari Estate and is located at the foot of the majestic Magaliesberg Mountains in the valley adjacent to the Hartbeespoort Dam. With wide open spaces and views of the Magaliesberg Mountain Range, Ibis Way Guest House is a beautiful, peaceful environment in which to get away.
We are nestled alongside the southern shores of Hartbeespoort Dam with scenic views of the Magaliesberg Mountain Range. More than half the estate is communal property, with many inland dams and an abundance of tree and grass varieties. These support a variety of water birds and fish. We have many springbok, impala, nyala, gemsbok, blesbok, red hartebeest, black wildebeest and duiker, which roam freely through the communal property, and can often be seen wandering between the houses.
The lovely home, open gardens, and spacious communal property add to the peaceful feeling and country ambiance of Ibis Way Guest House. The harbour area has jetties, a slipway and provides launching facilities. There is a 9-hole mashie Golf course, tennis courts, squash courts, swimming pool, lovely walks and many other activities to enhance the experience. Guests enjoy the peace of mind provided by the state-of-the-art security systems and 24/7 patrols, including a full access control system, boomed entrance, electrified perimeter fence, monitoring systems and patrol vehicles.
Many amenities are available to the guests of Ibis Way Guest house including an:
- Equestrian Centre
- Bird Park
- Extensive Walking Trails
- Recreational Areas
- Harbour & Boat launching facilities
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball Court
- Netball Court
- Golf Course
- Children’s Play area
- Swimming Pool and much more
Things to do in the Area Making life a whole lot better
- Lion Park – The Lion and Safari Park is a 600-hectare wilderness reserved situated in Hartebeespoort, Magaliesburg and Cradle of Human
- Boating & Water Sports – Visitors can enjoy sailing, windsurfing, jet skiing, parasailing and water skiing.
- Quad Biking – This has become a popular way to explore the rugged hillsides around the town.
- Explore by Air – Paragliding and hang-gliding are both popular, as is hot-air ballooning.
- Diving – The area also boasts one of South Africa’s few inland dive sites – a 33m-deep open cast chrome mine at Miracle Waters.
- Arts & Crafts – Visit the Welwitschia Market and Chameleon Village for arts, crafts and curios.
- Cableway – The Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort offers visitors panoramic views of the Magaliesberg Mountains.
From O.R. Tambo – https://goo.gl/yXtcns
From Lanseria Airport- https://goo.gl/d2GWhp
Please leave a Review
Contact Ibis Way Guest House
Cell Phone: +27 82 335 3713
Send an Enquiry to Ibis Way Guest House
Latitude: -25.780287° S
Longitude: 27.804156° E
No pets allowed
No smoking inside
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express
- Diners Club