Game Farm, Game Lodge, Lodge Accommodation near Swartruggens, Swartruggens, North West
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 14 592 0484 +27 79 884 8375
Hunting Lodge is situated 150km from Pretoria near Swartruggens in the North West Province. The 1100ha game farm which consists of mixed bush-veld and savannah is well stocked with game, making it a bow or conventional hunter’s dream. The farm is registered for all year round hunting.
Stylish accommodation is situated between three different Lodge under the Jahensu Safaris banner.
- Take the N4 to Rustenburg
- Go through rustenburg on the N4 Highway towards Sun City / Swartruggens
- Take exit 169 – Sun city Road / Royal Bafokeng stadium.
- At the T-junction turn right onto the Donkerhoek road / R565
- Carry on with the R565 road until the 4 way crossing
- Go straight over the 4 way crossing, continue straight for 11.5km until T-junction (Large traffic circle) then turn left towards Boshoek and drive 9.8km.
- Go straight over the T-Junction towards Boshoek
- Drive through Boshoek and take the slipway towards Lindleyspoort
- Drive Approximately 22km on the Lindleyspoort road.
- Turn right onto the Vlaklaagte road
- Drive approximately 2km on the gravel road,
- Turn right at the grey SJ Naude Boerdery walls
Please leave a Review
Contact Hunting Lodge
Telephone: +27 14 592 0484
Cell Phone: +27 79 884 8375
Send an Enquiry to Hunting Lodge
AA Travel: Recommended
Latitude: -25.464167° S
Longitude: 26.849333° E
Children all ages welcome
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 12:00
Check Out: 10:00