per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 11 447 0751 +27 72 307 6221
Stay at Hoëveld House Boutique Hotel in Inanda, Sandton, Johannesburg, offering world class 5-star guesthouse accommodation and conference facilities.
Welcome to the Finest in Sandton Exclusive Accommodation
Hoëveld House is the pinnacle of upmarket, luxury accommodation in Sandton, South Africa’s leading business, shopping and entertainment destination.
The stylish boutique hotel and guesthouse is situated on one of the area’s most iconic properties where statuesque, ancient trees stand sentinel over the magnificent gardens and stately mansion. And while the majestic grounds sprawl over two acres, including a tennis court and sizable, sapphire-blue pool, the gardens naturally create a private, safe haven from the action of the city.
A subtle French flair accentuates the sophisticated interior of Hoëveld House. And while the understated opulence is suited to host esteemed dignitaries, prestigious personalities and foremost VIP’s, the intimate, welcoming atmosphere will delight families and couples who appreciate luxurious living.
Home to Johannesburg’s financial district, Sandton hosts Africa’s business powerhouses and has taken its place as South Africa’s design capital. The area also offers entertainment centres, theatres, sporting grounds, golf courses, world class shopping malls and a lively nightlife.
The comfort and elegance of Hoëveld House provides a special sanctuary where one can easily forget that you’re surrounded by the vibrant activity of the city.
The most popular Sandton attractions include but are not limited to:
- Explore Liliesleaf Farm – A government raid on Lilliesleaf led to the arrest and ultimate imprisonment of Nelson Mandela and many other political activists.
- Nelson Mandela Square – After an afternoon of shopping at Sandton City mall, have your photo taken beneath the six-metre tall statue of Nelson Mandela at the Square.
- Johannesburg – The magic of Johannesburg encourages visitors to look beneath the surface.
- Apartheid Museum – Visit the Apartheid Museum, before going on a tour of Soweto and the iconic Vilakazi Street.
- Constitution Hill in Braamfontein – Explore Constitution Hill in Braamfontein – the site, complete with a trendy café, hosts fascinating exhibitions that reveal the rich history of South Africa.
- Rosebank Arts & Crafts Market – Hunt for African souvenirs at the Rosebank Art & Craft Market situated only a few minutes away from the Rosebank Gautrain station.
- Neighbourgoods Market – Up early on a Saturday morning? The Neighbourgoods Market in Braamfontein is a weekly institution in the heart of the inner-city.
- Gold Reef City – Gold Reef City is an amusement park in Johannesburg, South Africa. Located on an old gold mine which closed in 1971, the park is themed around the gold rush that started in 1886 on the Witwatersrand. Park staff wear period costumes of the 1880s, and the buildings on the park are designed to mimic the same period. There is a museum dedicated to gold mining on the grounds where it is possible to see a gold-containing ore vein and see how real gold is poured into barrels.
There are many attractions at Gold Reef City, including water rides, roller coasters and the famous Gold Reef City Casino. The live shows of Idols South Africa are filmed live in the “Hippodrome”, a large auditorium based in the park. Gold Reef City is located to the south of the Central Business District off of the M1. It is also the site of the Apartheid Museum.
The most popular Johannesburg tourist attractions are located within the buzzing inner-city and iconic areas like Soweto and Newtown. Visitors who enjoy dining alfresco should also add the bohemian suburbs of Parkhurst and the surrounds to their must-see list.
Please leave a Review
Contact Hoëveld House Boutique Hotel
Telephone: +27 11 447 0751
Cell Phone: +27 72 307 6221
Send an Enquiry to Hoëveld House Boutique Hotel
Latitude: -26.12005° S
Longitude: 28.05552° E
No children under 10
No pets allowed
Smoking in designated areas only
Check In: 14.00
Check Out: 12.00
- American Express
- Diners Club