Game Lodge, Lodge Accommodation near Swartruggens, Swartruggens, North West
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 14 592 0484 +27 79 884 8375
Stay at High Tree Lodge near Swartruggens, close to Pilanesburg National Park and Sun City, offering boutique game lodge accommodation.
High Tree Lodge, near Swartruggens, Pilanesburg in the North West province is set between enormous monkey thorn trees, creating a tranquil atmosphere, and a feeling of belonging.
Various antelope feeding in front of the lodge at sunset creates a blend of excitement and anticipation with what nature has to offer.
- Take the N4 to Rustenburg
- Go through Rustenburg on the N4 highway towards Sun City / Swartruggens
- Take Exit 169 – Sun City road / Royal Bafokeng Stadium.
- At the T-junction turn right onto the Donkerhoek Road / r565
- Carry on with the R565 road until the 4 way crossing
- Go straight over the 4 way crossing, continue straight for 11.5km until T-junction (large traffic circle) then turn left towards Boshoek and drive 9.8km.
- Go straight over the T-Junction towards Boshoek
- Drive through Boshoek and take the slipway towards Lindleyspoort
- Drive 31.8km on the Lindleyspoort road and turn right onto Themabaalstad road (board says Mabaalstad)
- Drive 6.4km until you get SJ Naude Boerdery on the left (large grey walls with black gate)
Please leave a Review
Contact High Tree Lodge
Telephone: +27 14 592 0484
Cell Phone: +27 79 884 8375
Send an Enquiry to High Tree Lodge
Latitude: -25.406178° S
Longitude: 26.760500° E
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 12:00
Check Out: 10:00