Bed and Breakfast, Guest House Accommodation Gordon’s Bay Central, Gordon’s Bay, Western Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 856 3519 +27 82 781 1618
Stay at Gordon’s Beach Lodge in Gordon’s Bay, near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa offering bed and breakfast guesthouse holiday accommodation.
Gordon’s Beach Lodge is a 6 bedroom 4 Star Family run guesthouse situated in the heart of Gordon’s Bay, one of South Africa’s leading travel destinations. We strive to offer a highly personalised, friendly and professional service. The family ensures each guest is made to feel right at home, with all the luxuries of staying as a guest.
All rooms are airy and spacious with king beds (twin on request). Each room offers free Wi-Fi, a fully stocked mini bar. Air-conditioning is essential in the heat of the South African summer, and we have provided only the best. The rooms have 2 rocker chairs to relax in. Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities are available, along with traditional homemade “rusks”. Our large bathrooms have walk-in showers, two-seater baths, bidets, as well as superior linen and products for your luxury. Each room has a hair dryer and safe, and we also offer a laundry service for your convenience. We have 10 TV channels.
The white sandy beach, called Bikini Beach, which is well known for its safe and protected swimming is within walking distance of the guesthouse. The beachfront is lined with restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, bookstores and curio shops. At the harbour, one can reserve boat trips or deep sea fishing charters and sunset cruises.
We are happy to assist with any airport transfer, car hire, tour and restaurant reservations prior to your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and each guest request and question is important to us.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Travelling from Cape Town side on the N2, stay on the N2 through Somerset West, until just before Sir Lowry’s pass.
- There is a big intersection with robots, turn right at the robots onto Sir Lowry’s pass drive (the turn off says Gordon’s Bay/Kleinmond)
- Follow this road for about 5.5km’s.
- At the second set of traffic lights look out for Ooskus Fisheries in front of you.
- Go over the traffic light and left into a little road called Watt Street.
- At the 4 way stop turn right on Van der Byl Street.
- At the T junction turn left onto Beach road.
- Follow Beach road, past Tallas Tavern and after the NG Church on your left the road will make a small S-bend, we are just after this bend on your left, 133 Beach Road.
- Look out for a white building with a green roof and large bay windows; our signs are also clearly visible.
Please leave a Review
Contact Gordon’s Beach Lodge
Telephone: +27 21 856 3519
Facsimile: +27 21 856 5870
Cell Phone: +27 82 781 1618
Send an Enquiry to Gordon’s Beach Lodge
Other: GHASA - Guest House Association of SA
Latitude: -34.16359° S
Longitude: 18.863600° E
No children under 10
No pets allowed
Smoking in bar area only, no smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
- American Express
- Diners Club