Boutique Hotel, Guest House, Wedding Venue Accommodation Constantia, Cape Town, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 794 1418
Stay at Glen Avon Lodge in Constantia, near Cape Town offering boutique hotel guesthouse accommodation and wedding venue in the Cape Winelands. Honeymoon.
Glen Avon Boutique Hotel lies within the tranquil valley of the Constantia Winelands. It has easy access to the M3 highway, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Table Mountain, Cape Town CBD, the Waterfront and the beaches along the coastal route towards Cape Point.
The Manor house, Cape Dutch in architecture and built by the early slaves, is a peaceful haven, set amongst rolling lawns and exquisite rose gardens. Elegant, private and luxuriously appointed bedrooms and suites are all garden facing and have either a private patio or balcony. Each room is individually decorated in a contemporary Cape style and with attention to detail, cotton percale linen, comfy cushions, mini bar fridge, electric safe, wifi and air-conditioners. All our suites have a mini kitchenette for longer stays. The en-suite bathrooms with modern granite and glass finishes have twin basins, large oval baths and separate walk – in showers. Soft robes and our eco friendly toiletries add to the relaxation.
The dining room is open daily for hearty Continental or English breakfasts, with freshly baked pastries being the ‘order of the day’. The dining room is transformed in the evenings, as the lights are dimmed for intimate candle- lit dinners. The two or three course set menu, served with a selection of local premium wines is tastefully prepared by our resident chefs.
From the Cape Town International Airport
- Take the N2 highway towards Cape Town and follow the signs to Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens.
- As you near the mountain, take the M3 offramp to the left (to Muizenberg / Kirstenbosch – South).
- DO NOT TAKE THE M5 OFFRAMP TO MUIZENBERG.
- Continue on the M3 past the Constantia offramp and take the Ladies Mile offramp (Exit 16).
- When you reach the traffic lights, turn left.
- At the next set of traffic lights turn left into the M42 to Tokai and follow the road, past Peddlars on the Bend Restaurant on your right hand side.
- Turn left into Strawberry Lane and first left again into Glen Avon Close, where you follow the signs into the Lodge.
Please leave a Review
Contact Glen Avon Lodge
Telephone: +27 21 794 1418
Facsimile: +27 21 794 1419
Send an Enquiry to Glen Avon Lodge
Latitude: -34.0310599° S
Longitude: 18.439110° E
No children under 12
No pets allowed
No smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00