Bed and Breakfast, Boutique Hotel, Game Reserve Accommodation near Dullstroom, Dullstroom, Mpumalanga
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 13 235 8925 +27 73 256 4478
Stay at Forest Creek Lodge & Spa between Dullstroom and Lydenburg, Mpumalanga offering boutique hotel bed and breakfast accommodation near Kruger.
Nestled in a natural gorge in the Steenkampsberg Mountains, Mpumalanga, Forest Creek Lodge seems to have been designed with romance in mind.
Awe-inspiring views, great food and a secluded setting combine to make this the perfect holiday destination for nature lovers and couples seeking a true romantic hideaway.
A perfect haven for honeymooners and couples celebrating a special occasion, Forest Creek guarantees a stay full of unforgettable moments, take a picnic and hike to the waterfall, unwind in the Forest Spa, sip Champagne in the private bush bath or arrange a private and very romantic dinner within the closed tented Gazebo with a breath taking view of the African night sky.
With spa facilities, hiking trails and a roaring log fire to curl up in front of in the colder months, there truly is something for everyone at Forest Creek Lodge
Directions from Johannesburg – 2 ½ to 3 hours
- From Jhb – take the N4 Witbank / Middelburg.
- Go through Machadodorp Toll Plaza.
- 2km after the toll on the left take the Schoemanskloof bypass towards Lydenburg (Mashashing) / Nelspruit.
- Drive 15.6 km there is a turn off to the left – to Lydenburg, which is the R36.
- R36 to Lydenburg, 17 kms you will see Kwena Dam on the right.
- Start looking for Forest Creek/Rustenburg signs on the left.
- Take the Rustenburg dirt road to the left, travel 4 km, on the left hand side you will see the Forest Creek sign, farm no 14.
- Two concrete eagles on gate post.
- Up the hill 4.4 km.
When programming your GPS please enter these coordinates
Forest creek bottom Gate
This will take you to the Rustenburg dirt road, turn left, travel 4 km and enter our gate. Up the hill another 4 km and you will find “Forest Creek Lodge”
Please leave a Review
Contact Forest Creek Lodge & Spa
Telephone: +27 13 235 8925
Cell Phone: +27 73 256 4478
Send an Enquiry to Forest Creek Lodge & Spa
Other: GHASA - Guest House Association of SA
Latitude: -25.310923° S
Longitude: 30.300231° E
Children welcome, enquire for the cost
Pets allowed on request
Smoking allowed out doors
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00