Cottage, Holiday Home, Self Catering Accommodation near Hazyview, Hazyview, Mpumalanga
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 79 781 0489
Stay at Fire Thorn & Sycamore Self Catering Cottages offering accommodation near Hazyview & White River, Panorama Route, Greater Kruger, South Africa.
Fire Thorn and Sycamore Self Catering Cottages, are situated in a secure residential estate on the banks of the Da Gama Lake, in the heart of Mpumalanga midway between White River and Hazyview, Mpumalanga, South Africa and has easy access to the all the Mpumalanga attractions and the Kruger Park and easy access to all the beautiful places on the Panorama Route as well as various Golf courses. Situated 20km from Hazyview on the R40 and 30 km from Phabeni Kruger Park gate.
Listen to the sound of Fish Eagles crying, and enjoy the visits of the Mongoose and other small animals. Unwind on the Veranda while relaxing in your own private splash pool or Jacuzzi and admire the stunning views of the Lake.
Come to Fire Thorn Cottage (Sleeps 8) and Sycamore Cottage (Sleeps 6) to experience peace and tranquility with these tastefully decorated 3 and 4 bedroom cottages. An open fireplace in the lounge, built-in braai on a Veranda with good views of the Da Gama Dam and modern and well equipped Kitchens, with Private Splash pools on the decks are available in both cottages.
Fire Thorn has 3 Flat screen TV’s with full DSTV channels. Sycamore has 1 flat screen TV with full DSTV Channels.
We supply linen for all the beds. There are towels for use in the bathrooms only. Should you wish to swim in the dam or at the hotel please take your own swimming towels. The houses will be cleaned before arrival and at Departure. Additional cleaning services are available at an extra charge.
Within the estate there are wonderful walking trails, there is access to a 4 Star Hulala Lakeside Lodge, where you can have drinks and meals – please book for breakfasts and dinner with the hotel reception in advance. There is also a Lakeside Spa at the hotel for all guests to use.
The hotel rents out fishing equipment, paddle boats, bass boats and Canoes and has a sunset cruise every evening. All expenses at the hotel will be for your own account.
- Take the R22 Benoni/Brakpan, which then joins the N12
- This joins the N4 from Pretoria/Witbank to Middleburg
- Continue with the N4 past Machadadorp, Watervalboven to Nelspruit
- When approaching Nelspruit follow the R40 to White River.
- Pass through White River keeping on the R40 towards Hazyview
- Please make sure you are on the R40. There are different routes to Hazyview !!
- Coming from White River, turn right at Hulala Lakeside Lodge sign post
- It is approximately 22kms from White River
- (As you come down the hill you will see the water of the dam on your right)
Please leave a Review
Contact Fire Thorn and Sycamore Cottages
Telephone: +27 79 781 0489
Cell Phone: +27 79 781 0489
Send an Enquiry to Fire Thorn and Sycamore Cottages
Latitude: -25.158387° S
Longitude: 31.012957° E
No pets allowed
No smoking inside cottages
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 09:00