Chalet, Cottage, Self Catering Accommodation Shelly Beach, Margate, KwaZulu-Natal
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 39 315 5284 +27 83 628 7945
Stay at Emerald Cove, a self catering cottage, chalet romantic holiday accommodation in Shelly Beach, Margate, KZN South Coast at St Michaels on Sea.
Emerald Cove, near Shelly Beach, Margate, is a quaint holiday complex nestled between the indigenous trees bordering St Michaels on Sea beach. This family friendly environment is the perfect place to enjoy a beach holiday and explore the pleasures of the KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) South Coast.
The thatch chalets are tastefully furnished with 1 or 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and patio. Each chalet is fully equipped for self catering. Walk out of the front gate, under the milkwood trees and onto the popular St Michaels beach, which lies in a safe, protected bay between a tidal pool and placid lagoon.
Enjoy a braai relaxing around our private swimming pool or walk along the dunes viewing the abundant bird life.
- Take the N2 freeway south, past Amanzimtoti, Scottburgh, Hibberdene, Port Shepstone.(aprox 120kms)
- Go straight through the toll gate ( Port Shepstone ) – R61
- Take the Shelly beach off ramp(No 39) which is about 6 kms after the toll gate.
- Turn left after the off ramp and head down towards the sea.
- Go straight through the traffic lights at South Coast Mall turn off.
- At the “T”junction there are traffic lights, turn right towards Shelly Beach.
- Go straight through two sets of traffic lights passing the large Shelly Centre Shopping Mall on your left.
- After about 800m from the shopping center look out for EMERALD COVE, the thatched holiday resort on your left hand side.
- We are immediately before the first bridge, over the Mhlangeni River, St Michaels-on-sea.
Please leave a Review
Contact Emerald Cove
Telephone: +27 39 315 5284
Facsimile: +27 39 315 1639
Cell Phone: +27 83 628 7945
Send an Enquiry to Emerald Cove
AA Travel: Highly Recommended Other: NAA - National Accommodation Association, Tourism KwaZulu-Natal
Latitude: -30.8133458° S
Longitude: 30.4068146° E
All children welcome
A small pet allowed by special request out of season
No smoking inside, only on patio
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00