Apartment, Cottage, Guest House Accommodation Sabie Central, Sabie, Mpumalanga
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 83 449 6798
Stay at Dublin Guest Lodge on Mpumalanga’s Panorama Route in Sabie, providing guesthouse apartment or cottage accommodation near the Kruger Park.
Dublin Guest Lodge is situated in the town of Sabie. Walking distance to most amenities & restaurants.
Tipperary Cottage a One bedroom with a queen size bed & full en-suite bathroom. An open-plan kitchen (fully equipped for self catering)- dining room and living room with full Dstv. There are two (2) sleeper couches in the lounge. Doors leading out to a private patio with seating and a Braai/Barbeque. Complimentary coffee, tea & biscuits. Serviced daily. Private garden. Beautiful view. Private entrance from the street. Parking (covered) next to cottage- safe- behind a security gate. Sleeps 4
Claire Suite a One bedroom with a queen size bed & full en-suite bathroom. Sliding doors lead out onto a wooden balcony (covered) with seating area. There is a twin gas plate & a Braai/Barbeque. Beautiful view from the deck over the mountains, garden & swimming pool. Fully equipped for self catering. (Space for a camping cot or baby cot for a younger child). Complimentary coffee, tea & Biscuits. Serviced daily. Safe parking behind a security gate. Sleeps 2.
Carlow Suite a One bedroom with a queen size bed. 2 x Single beds ( suitable for younger people or children) & Full en-suite bathroom. Sliding doors lead out to a wooden deck (covered) with seating area. There is a twin gas plate & a Braai/Barbeque. , Beautiful view over the mountains, garden & swimming pool. Fully equipped for full self-catering. Complimentary coffee, tea & biscuits. Serviced daily. Safe parking behind a security gate. Sleeps 4.
Kerry Suite – An Open plan unit with a Queen size bed. Shower,basin & toilet only. Diningroom & lounge with a sleeper couch (sofa) for 2 x children (only). Fully equipped kitchen for full self catering. Doors lead out to a patio with seating area with build-in Braai/Barbeque. Beautifull view over the garden & swimming pool. Complimentary coffee, tea & biscuits. Serviced daily. Safe parking behind a security gate. Sleeps 4.
The closest water fall from us is Sabie Falls (700m- walking distance). The spectacular ‘Lone creek’ waterfall is only 12 km from us. We are surrounded by numerous popular water falls.
We are situated at the start of the Panorama route – the gateway to all the tourist attractions. God’s window, Bourke’s Luck potholes, Three Rondavels, Blyde River Canyon, Echo Caves, Pilgrim’s Rest (historical gold mining town). Popular hiking trails and nature walks. Different picnic sites and Mac Mac pools.
The closest gate from us to the world famous Kruger National Park (Phabeni gate) is 54 km away. On the way to Hazyview (+-20km) Kestell Adventures offer White water rafting, Quad biking, canoeing, Archery etc. In Graskop (28 km) is the Silk worm farm, Big swing (Bungee jumping), 7 zip-liner etc. In Hazyview (44 km) they offer the Canopy trail, Reptile park, Bird & Monkey farm. Elephant sanctuary (interaction with the Elephants) Chimpanzee sanctuary and lots more.
Outside Sabie you can go do Caving by candle light, Abseiling etc. And of course the very popular Trout farm – when they teach you how to catch trout (you can hire all the necessary gear from them) and you can be guaranteed catching more than one. Their beautiful gardens and luscious lawn is the ideal place to spend a very relaxing day – having a picnic or a braai /barbeque. There are several built-in braais and also a small tuck shop. The activities are too numerous to mention.
From Oliver Tambo International Airport
- Take the N4 highway
- Drive to Middelburg, then to Belfast and then to Machadodorp.
- Still on the N4- look out for the Schoemanskloof Road (still on the N4) for +- 85 km, and find the turn-of to Sabie.
- After 15 km you will find Brondal, after 25 km you will find Hendriksdal, then after 8km you will get to a T-junction
- Left goes to Lydenburg, please turn right to Sabie, follow the road for 9 km and you will end up in the town.
- Follow the road straight through town, go past a stop
- Carry on straight till you get to the next T-junction in town (the butchery will be on your left and the Pharmacy across the street to your right.
- Please turn left here for a couple of metres and find the Engen Garage & Wimpy on your left (Mica will be on your right) turn right there and keep left ( Cheesa Nyama) will be on your left and the Sabie Museum on your right.
- Keep left and go past the Sabie Primary school on your right and the Church on your left
- We are the 6th property on your left after the church.
Please leave a Review
Contact Dublin Guest Lodge
Cell Phone: +27 83 449 6798
Send an Enquiry to Dublin Guest Lodge
Latitude: -25.09404° S
Longitude: 30.779549° E
Children are welcome
Only by prior arrangement
No smoking inside
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express