Conference Venue, Lodge, Wedding Venue Accommodation Chintsa East, Chintsa, Eastern Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 43 738 5000 +27 63 422 2673
Stay at Crawfords Beach Lodge a Bed and Breakfast Lodge and Conference & Wedding venue in Chintsa East in the Amatola region of the Wild Coast, Eastern Cape.
Crawford’s Beach Lodge, set along the magical Wild Coast, in Chintsa, offers rustic luxury accommodation for the most discerning of travelers and conference organizers, who are looking for privacy, peace and tranquility.
Crawford’s is nestled in the beautiful Chintsa Bay, surrounded by rolling hills, lush tropical beach forests and overlooks the warm Indian Ocean.
Our location is malaria free. We are approximately 42km from East London.
Our Lodge offers 20 luxury suites which consist of double and twin bedrooms, all en-suite, each with its own private balcony overlooking the sea. The suites are fully equipped, with air conditioning or fans and kitchenettes.
Furthermore, we have self-catering thatched cottages secluded amongst the forest dunes, each with their own private deck, where one can unwind with family and friends while the sun goes down and a fire burning in the background.
Bar and Restaurant:
Get acquainted with your fellow guests in our lounge, have a drink in the bar, or read a favourite novel on the lawn under the tropical Khamanga palms.
The Crawford’s pride themselves with the cuisine they have on offer; a wide variety of delicious homemade meals. All meals are served in the dining room overlooking the sea and are set on a buffet basis.
Our facilities can accommodate wedding parties of up to 130 persons. Ceremonies can be held indoors or on the beach, followed by a reception in our dining room overlooking the bay.
Our air-conditioned conference rooms can facilitate 60 persons with “Breakaway” rooms available. We also offer accommodation packages as well as additional services to ensure the smooth Running of your conference.
Our beautiful ‘Senses’ spa offers a variety or relaxing massage and beauty treatments. Alternatively enjoy a relaxing Jacuzzi while overlooking the ocean.
From the Airport in East London
- Follow N2 signs out of East London
- Once off the NE expressway onto the N2, travel for approximately 25km’s towards Mthatha
- You will pass turn off to Beacon Bay, Gonubie, Brakfontein, continue towards Mthatha
- After +- 20km’s you will travel though some sharp bends and turns, once through the bends, you travel up a long hill
- Chintsa turn off is on the right midway up the Hill
- It is well sign posted. At the Right turn, you will see signs for Crawfords Cabins, Inkwenkwezi and others
- Follow the road for +- 11km’s. You will pass a Trading store on your left
- The Turn off to Chintsa East is 500 metres from the trading store
- This road will take you directly into Chinsta East
Please leave a Review
Contact Crawfords Beach Lodge
Telephone: +27 43 738 5000
Facsimile: +27 43 738 5001
Cell Phone: +27 63 422 2673
Send an Enquiry to Crawfords Beach Lodge
AA Travel: Highly Recommended
Latitude: -32.827555° S
Longitude: 28.117643° E
No pets allowed
No smoking in rooms. Designated smoking area.
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:30