Bed and Breakfast Accommodation West Hill, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 46 622 3557 +27 82 789 8851
Stay at Cornerstone Manor in West Hill, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, offering bed and breakfast accommodation. Visit the annual Grahamstown Art Festival.
Close to St Andrew’s College, Prep, and Diocesan School for Girls, Cornerstone Manor Bed & Breakfast offers luxury and convenience for a home away from home stay in Grahamstown’s leafy suburb of West Hill. The Victorian stone buildings dating back to 1860, have been renovated and include two beautifully appointed suites overlooking the Heritage Rose Garden at Cornerstone Manor, views extend over the hills surrounding Grahamstown to the Settlers’ Monument as well as the steeple of the St Aidan’s.
The bedrooms have either a King size extra length bed, or two singles which can be made up into a King size bed. Cotton linen bedding and hypoallergenic pillows and duvets with pretty mohair throws ensure the very best in comfort. Rooms have aircon, heating and flat screen TV’s with DSTV. The beautiful bathrooms have walk in showers, with thermostatically controlled mixers, and heated towel rails. There is also a writing desk, and easy chair. All rooms have complimentary WIFI, as well as a tea and coffee tray and complimentary toiletries.
Breakfast is served daily between 7am and 10am, and guests can order a full English breakfast or Continental breakfast.
There is a salt water rim flow swimming pool and patio deck with loungers . There is one secure off street parking per room. Rooms are fully serviced daily, and a laundry service is available at additional cost.
Inland of the Sunshine Coast, just 45 kilometres from Port Alfred, Grahamstown is a unique heritage town, and hosts the Grahamstown Arts Festival annually. It is also centrally located to many Game Lodges and Safari and Hunting operators in the Amakhala district. There are many prestigious schools and Rhodes University.
From Port Elizabeth Airport
- Travel along Allister Miller Drive and continue onto the N2 towards Grahamstown for 2.9km.
- Merge onto the M4 northbound, then take exit 751B to get onto the N2, use the left lane to take the N2 ramp to Grahamstown.
- Travel 74 kilometers and take the Grahamstown turn off into Grey Street.
- At the Traffic lights turn left into Somerset Street.
- Travel along past SAC school, and at the roundabout, take the second exit into Cradock road.
- Take the next right into Pear Lane, and then right again at the stop street.
- Travel along the road up the hill until you get to the stop street, Cornerstone Manor is directly in front of you.
- Please pull up to the gate and ring the intercom for access to the offstreet parking.
From East London
- You will take the Grahamstown offramp from the opposite direction, turning right into Grey Street, and then the directions will be the same from there.
Please leave a Review
Contact Cornerstone Manor
Telephone: +27 46 622 3557
Cell Phone: +27 82 789 8851
Send an Enquiry to Cornerstone Manor
Other: Grahamstown Hospitality Guild - 4 Pineapples
Latitude: -33.304523° S
Longitude: 26.5179239° E
No Children under 12
No Pets Allowed ( we have our own)
No Smoking please
Check In: 14:00 - 18:00
Check Out: 07:00 - 10:00