per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 83 337 3378
Stay at Cherry Tree Cottage B&B in Linden, Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa, offering bed and breakfast guesthouse or self catering accommodation in JHB
Cherry Tree Cottage B&B, in the Johannesburg suburb of Linden, which is an old-world haven of green tranquility. Its tree lined avenues make you forget that you are in a bustling metropolis and charm you back into the real luxuries of life: slow walks, neighbourly chats and accessible shops. Here one remembers the simple joy of sitting in a quiet garden or watching the clouds float by. It’s go-slower pace is seductive!
All our five Suites are en-suite, with a choice of double or twin beds with its own entrance and patio. You will enjoy hotel quality beds, Hotel DSTV, mini bar fridge, hospitality tray, cupboard, heater and an African themed decor.
We offer free, uncapped, hi-speed wi-fi to guests and a wholesome, substantial breakfast menu which is included in our daily rate. Our breakfast room overlooks our manicured gardens, and you can relax on your own patio whilst enjoying the sunshine and birdlife.
Linden has become one of Joburg’s trendiest places to be and we are within a two block walk of places such as:
- The Whippet
- Paputzi’s restaurant
- The Argentinean coffee shop
- Various decor and antique stores
- Linden’s local craft centre
You have a varied choice of evening venues such as the Brian Lara, Satori, Bikaner, Picolo and La Bouffe, Rosto’s and PRON but to name a few.
Our location is absolutely perfect for visitors to Johannesburg. We are a 10 minute drive from Melville and University of Johannesburg. The CBD is an easy 20 minute drive away, with Sandton and Bryanston being easily accessible via the N1 motorway.
We welcome you to our charming establishment where our focus is on guest satisfaction, from the friendly ‘hello’ when you walk through the gate, to a fond goodbye as you leave.
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: If you are using Garmin or TomTom- Search for 57 9th St (numeric), RANDBURG, 2104
- Take the off-ramp on the M1 North at Empire Road / University of the Witwatersrand
- Take the “R55 – Auckland Park”, and turn left onto Empire Road travelling towards the Milpark Hospital
- Bear left at the on-ramp marked “M71 – Emmarentia” onto the fly-over to Barry Hertzog Road
- Speed trapping-60 kmph at offramp as you pass the Milpark Business School on the left
- You will pass through the S-bends with Melville on your left and Parkview Golf Course on your right
- Then on past Emmarentia shopping centre on your left and Greenside on the right
- Continue till you see the Sunny Shell Garage and take the left hand fork into Linden Road
- Continue down the hill, through the lights in the dip and up the steep hill – 3rd Avenue
- Keep the town houses on your left and the St Charles Catholic Church on your right
- Pass through two circular roundabouts in this road and then turn left into 9th Street
- Look for Cherry Tree Cottage – 57 9th Street on the right
Please leave a Review
Contact Cherry Tree Cottage B&B
Facsimile: +27 86 634 4030
Cell Phone: +27 83 337 3378
Send an Enquiry to Cherry Tree Cottage B&B
Other: NAA - SA
Latitude: -26.1404° S
Longitude: 27.995879° E
No children under 7
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 9:30
- American Express