Guest House Accommodation Kalk Bay Central, Kalk Bay, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 21 788 3793 +27 72 148 2440
Stay at Chartfield Guesthouse in Kalk Bay, near Cape Town, providing luxury guesthouse tourist accommodation with stunning views of the bay.
Chartfield Guesthouse evokes the spirit of a time when everything was done with a little more style and a lot more attention to detail. It is a haven created to whisk you away from all the cares of the world, the moment you step inside this grand old house, which has been standing over 120 years overlooking the picturesque Kalk Bay harbour. Now lovingly restored, Chartfield Guesthouse is nestled in this quaint seaside village, near Cape Town, where the pace and charm is reminiscent of a bygone era while every modern convenience is provided for.
We have 3 different room categories, our non-sea facing Standard rooms, Deluxe rooms with sea-view or the Loft with private balcony, sea and mountain view. All the rooms are named after the boats in the Kalk Bay harbour and the cool ocean breeze whispers through the open windows, bringing with it the faint sounds of the sea and maritime scents of the village below.
All the rooms are furnished with a king size bed (possible to have twin beds), a flat screen TV, safe, hairdryer and en-suite bathroom.
Internet and wifi access is available on request. Enjoy a lovely swim in our pool in the garden and join us for our exceptional breakfast on our terrace for R120.00 per person.
- Leave the Airport on the N2 in the direction of Cape Town.
- Only turn left when you see the sign for the M3 towards Muizenberg.
- Take that exit and once you are on the M3, follow this highway until its end where you turn left.
- At the next traffic lights turn right.
- You can now either follow the M4, the main road along the coast or turn right into Boyes Drive.
- Kalk Bay is located at the end of Boyes Drive.
- If you are coming along Boyes Drive (mountain road), drive until the road starts to dip.
- After a sharp bend you have to turn left into Anderson road, follow this cobblestone road about 50 meters, at the stop turn left into Gatesville Road.
- Chartfield is the big grey building on your right site.
- Coming from the M4, main road, you drive through Kalk Bay and at the traffic lights turn right into Boyes Drive.
- Go up the hill and take the first right turn into Anderson road.
- Follow this cobblestone road about 100 meters, at the stop turn left into Gatesville Road.
- Chartfield is the big grey building on your right hand side.
Please leave a Review
Contact Chartfield Guesthouse
Telephone: +27 21 788 3793
Facsimile: +27 86 768 9180
Cell Phone: +27 72 148 2440
Send an Enquiry to Chartfield Guesthouse
Latitude: -34.125659° S
Longitude: 18.4488589° E
Children under 6 are free if they sleep in the parents bed
No Pets Allowed
All rooms are non-smoking rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00