Bed and Breakfast, Guest House Accommodation Durban North, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 31 573 2484 +27 82 966 2493
Stay at Centre Court Bed & Breakfast in Durban North, close to Umhlanga, South Africa, providing bed and breakfast guesthouse accommodation north of Durban
Centre Court B&B in Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, offers you 4 star guest house accommodation in 7 comfortable air conditioned twin/double rooms. All rooms have private en-suite facilities, tea coffee making facilities, hairdryers, electronic safes, commercial DSTV, euro-outlets for charging cellphones / computers and comes complete with guest amenities to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
A Full scrumptious South African and Health breakfast is served in the dining room or Veranda, overlooking the colourful garden and koi pond. Halaal or Hindu breakfasts are served on request. Centre Court Bed & breakfast also has wireless internet access in all communal areas. Safe parking on property.
From the North of Durban / King Shaka International Airport
(Old street names in brackets)
- Turn off at Exit 177- KwaMashu Highway/Inanda Road and drive towards the beach
- Pass Chris Hani (Old North Coast Road), Rinaldo Road , Moreland Drive, Mallaca Road, Victor Road.
- Turn Left on Blackburn Road. Pass Umhlanga Rocks Drive, Blackburn Road changes its name to Kenneth Kaunda Rd (Northway).
- Pass Swapo Road (Broadway), Old Mill Way and Romsey Road.
- 1 Kilometer on the right is CENTRE COURT B&B – 39 Kenneth Kaunda Road (Northway.)
From South of Durban
- Join the M4 North, Durban City – Turn off from M4 at Exit 3- ICC/ MARGARET MCADI AVENUE.
- Pass Joseph Ndulu( Russell Street ), Yusaf Dadoo Street, Joe Slovo (Field Street), Dorothy Nyembe(Gardiner Street).
- You should now see the Brown Sign- Exhibition Centre.
- Turn left on Samora Machel( Aliwal Street).
- Pass Anton Lembede (Smith St), Dr Pixley (West Street), Monty Naicker (Pine Street), Bram Fisher Street( Ordnance Road), you are now on the M12- Masabalala Yengwa Avenue.
- Pass Archie Gumede(Old Fort Place), Jelf Taylor Place, Somtseu Road, Battery Beach Road, Isiah Ntshangase (Walter Gilbert Road), Smiso Nkwanyana ( Gobel Road ),
- You are now on Kenneth Kaunda (Northway) Pass the first set of traffic lights and look for no. 39 Kenneth Kaunda Road on the left 300m from the traffic lights.
From N3 – Johannesburg
- Proceed on the N3 to Durban City.
- Cross the first set of traffic light into Bram Fischer Road (Commercial Road)
- Pass the Workshop Shopping Centre on the left and then turn left on Samora Machel Street , M12- Exhibition Centre.
- Pass the new Soccer Stadium, cross the Umgeni River Bridge you are now on Kenneth Kaunda Road.
- Pass the first set of traffic lights and look for no. 39 Kenneth Kaunda Road on the left 300m from the traffic lights.
Please leave a Review
Contact Centre Court Bed & Breakfast
Telephone: +27 31 573 2484
Facsimile: +27 31 563 0411
Cell Phone: +27 82 966 2493
Send an Enquiry to Centre Court Bed & Breakfast
Latitude: -29.801419° S
Longitude: 31.031189° E
No Children Under 6
No pets or service animals allowed
Designated smoking areas, no smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00 – 18:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express