Game Lodge, Honeymoon Stay, Villa Accommodation near Hoedspruit, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 12 460 5805
Stay at Camp Jabulani near Hoedspruit in Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa offering villa lodge accommodation. Ideal honeymoon big 5 safari venue.
Situated on a Big 5 private game reserve in the Greater Kruger area, near Hoedspruit, Limpopo, Camp Jabulani is a five-star Relais & Chateaux accredited luxury lodge.
Each of Camp Jabulani’s six luxury suites is remote and private. Pure cotton sheets, massive stone tubs, an outdoor glass-enclosed shower, a fire-place with a separate lounge area, and a private plunge pool complement each of the rooms. Suites are also equipped with a mini-bar, safe, hairdryer and electric blankets. Comfort is ensured by the 24 hour temperature control and overhead ceiling fan. Expansive windows allow for uninterrupted sunshine and views of the surrounding bush. In the evenings, cozy lighting, a blazing fire and a welcoming bed draw to a perfect close another day in Africa.
A completely self-contained facility, the Zindoga Villa in this Kruger Park lodge is a palatial replica of Camp Jabulani’s style and elemental premise. The Villa is a mammoth 424m2, with an additional 225m2 of wooden decking overlooking the wild African bush.
Two individual suites are connected by a joint lounge and dining area. Each unit has a massive bedroom with bathroom en-suite (including glass enclosed shower), expansive wooden deck, and a private heated plunge pool. One of the suites also has an adjoining charming twin room, with private bathroom, for two children sharing. The Villa can accommodate a maximum of 9 guests at any given time.
There is an on-site gym and experienced therapists offer soothing massages in the outdoor spa or in the comfort of the guest’s suite. Experienced rangers host guests on game drives and bush walks for close sightings of predators and other iconic African species living wild.
Camp Jabulani prides itself on exceptional cuisine, combined with fine wines and a variety of dining venues, both indoors and outdoors.
O.R Tambo, Belfast, Dullstroom to Kapama Private Game Reserve
- 450 km, approximately 5 Hours, 47 Minutes
- Take the N12/N4 from Johannesburg via Witbank (eMalahleni) to Middleburg.
- Continue on the N12/N4, turn left on the R33 towards Belfast (eMakhazeni). Approximately 200km.
- In the centre of Belfast turn right on R540/Steven Masango street to Dullstroom (Emnotweni) and Lydenburg (Mashishing).
- Continue through Dullstroom (Emnotweni).
- Connect with the R36 at Lydenburg (Mashishing). Continue about 2.3 km.
- Turn left onto R37/Voortrekker Street at the intersection.
- Turn right onto the R36. After 800m…
- Continue through to Ohrigstad, through the Strijdom Tunnel.
- Continue straight, the R36 becomes R527.
- Go through the town of Hoedspruit, turn right onto the R40 to Klaserie/Bushbuck Ridge/White River.
- When you are in Hoedspruit, please contact Camp Jabulani on 074 137 3286/ 082 922 0120, so that we can meet you at the gate.
- After 10km, you will reach the entrance signposted Kapama Private Game Reserve on your left.
- Report to the gate. Your ranger will meet with you at this entrance.
Please leave a Review
Contact Camp Jabulani
Telephone: +27 12 460 5805
Facsimile: +27 86 686 4973
Send an Enquiry to Camp Jabulani
Latitude: -24.416788° S
Longitude: 31.094656° E
Children can be accommodated in the Zindoga Villa
No Pets Allowed
No Smoking Allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00