Bed and Breakfast, Boutique Hotel, Lodge Accommodation Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 76 837 0604
Stay at Bushbaby River Lodge in Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, Limpopo offering boutique bed & breakfast lodge accommodation near the Kruger Park, South Africa
In the heart of the African bushveld and at a short distance from Kruger Park, Blyde River Canyon and many other phenomenal attractions of South Africa, Bushbaby River Lodge is the exclusive destination for travelers who love nature, privacy and luxury. Bushbaby River Lodge is a unique 4* lodge, situated in the exclusive and most pictureque part of the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, boasting a dry riverbed: the place to spot the local wildlife. Bushbaby River Lodge is surrounded by beautiful large trees and is the ultimate place to relax, watch the wildlife and enjoy the nature and quiet surroundings. Guests can enjoy the large pool and cozy boma. We offer a large entertainment area where breakfast and lunch (on request) is served.
Bushbaby River Lodge offers five luxurious and spacious thatched roof chalets, each in a unique African setting themed after the big five. The chalets blend in perfectly with the African bushveld and guarantee privacy, peace and quiet.
All rooms have a comfortable extra length kingsize bed with luxury linen, fan and airconditioning. The bathroom has all comforts you may desire and an outside shower, where you can gaze at the stars at night. Every chalet has a large private veranda. The chalets are situated in a beautiful bush veld garden with large trees and views of the dry riverbed, where animals like giraffe, zebra, kudu and warthog frequent.
Bushbaby River Lodge has a special honeymoon suite. This romantic chalet offers a beautiful room with extra length kingsize bed, seating area, en-suite luxurious bathroom (with freestanding bath) and outside shower. The honeymoon suite offers a lot of privacy and a little bit more luxury for an unforgettable stay. A complimentary bottle of wine awaits you.
All chalets are serviced daily. Every room is fitted with luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels, a coffee (Nespresso) and teamaker and a well stocked minibar. Free Wifi is available. Bushbaby River Lodge offers a laundry service. The rooms are designed for 2 adults, but upon request, we can place an extra single bed or cot in the room.
From OR Tambo International Airport/ Johannesburg
- Via the R21 towards Boksburg, go left on the N12 direction Emalahleni/Witbank/Middelburg.
- At Emalahleni/ Witbank the N12 changes to the N4.
- Continue direction Nelspruit/ Mbombela.
- About 40 km after Middelburg, take exit R540 direction Belfast/Dullstroom.
- At the exit go left direction Emakhazeni/ Belfast.
- In the centre, turn right direction Dullstroom/Lydenburg and continue straight via Dullstroom to Lydenburg.
- After Lydenburg, take the R36 to Ohrigstad and pass through the Abel Erasmus Tunnel towards Hoedspruit (R527).
- After a while, you enter the town of Hoedspruit.
- When you pass the railroad bridge you come upon a crossing (right R40 White River and left R40 Phalaborwa).
- You go straight over this crossing, direction Airforce Base.
- You continue on this road for about 350 metres and go right on the next crossing direction AFB Hoedspruit.
- After about 3.5 kilometres you see a road just behind the cattle grid to your right, which is the access gate to Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate.
- Here you enter the code you have received from us.
- You now drive on the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate (maximum speed is 30 km/hour).
- Follow the road straight and cross the dry river bed and turn right.
- After about 250 metres you will see the sign of Bushbaby River Lodge on your right.
Please leave a Review
Contact Bushbaby River Lodge
Cell Phone: +27 76 837 0604
Send an Enquiry to Bushbaby River Lodge
Latitude: -24.346386° S
Longitude: 31.006848° E
All ages welcome
No pets allowed
Designated smoking area
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00