Bed and Breakfast, Lodge, Self Catering Accommodation near Hoedspruit, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 15 793 2274 +27 71 399 0036
Stay at Blyde River Wilderness Lodge offering bed and breakfast, self catering lodge accommodation near Hoedspruit, Limpopo, South Africa. Near Kruger Park.
Blyde River Wilderness Lodge, near Hoedspruit in Limpopo, South Africa, situated in an oasis of Jackelberry and giant fig trees, rests on the bank of the Blyde River. Guests are often treated to the splashing performance of a pod of wild hippos in the water, or the haunting call of the African fish eagle as it flies overhead. Nyalas (antelope) roam freely on the pristine green lawns, living in harmony with a family of peacocks and horses.
A blend of contemporary and African decor compliments the beauty of the lodge’s surroundings. Each room is tastefully appointed and includes an en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar.
Scrumptious breakfasts are included and romantic candlelight dinners can be arranged at an additional cost. Guests can enjoy sundowners at the pool or take a stroll on the lodge’s reserve to see the resident Giraffe, Zebra, Nyala and Impala and a vast array of enchanting indigenous birds.
From Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Take the N12 from Johannesburg and the N4 from Pretoria, past Witbank and Middelburg to Belfast
- Turn onto the R540 to Dullstroom and Lydenburg
- Take the R36 to Ohrigstad, along the Abel Erasmus Pass and then through the Strijdom Tunnel and onto the R527 in the direction of Hoedspruit
- Travel on the R527 for roughly 22kms. Opposite the road stall called ‘Appelblaar’ there is a sign forRichmond farms, Kimba Lodge, and Blyde River Wilderness Lodge etc – turn left
- The tar changes to a gravel road and splits – keep right. Go through the boom gate and follow the road for approximately 6 kms
- The road then splits again – keep left, travel about 1 km going down the dip and halfway up the hill
- On the right hand side you will find the entrance for the lodge and a sign saying KIMBA LODGE and BLYDE RIVER WILDERNESS LODGE – turn right here
- The gate is either manned or left unlocked. Follow the signs to the lodge
- Please be advised that there are wild animals so please drive slowly
Please leave a Review
Contact Blyde River Wilderness Lodge
Telephone: +27 15 793 2274
Facsimile: +27 86 699 8179
Cell Phone: +27 71 399 0036
Send an Enquiry to Blyde River Wilderness Lodge
Latitude: -24.404173° S
Longitude: 30.78196° E
No pets allowed
No smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express