Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Lodge Accommodation near Hoedspruit, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 15 795 5305 +27 72 477 3485
Stay at the Blyde River Canyon Lodge, offering luxury bed & breakfast guest house accommodation near Hoedspruit, Limpopo, close to Kruger National Park.
The Blyde River Canyon Lodge, near Hoedspruit, Limpopo, South Africa, is a hidden jewel, set alongside the sparkling waters of the Blyde River and affectionately sheltered by the majestic Drakensberg Mountains. The lodge offers local and international travellers a unique African bush experience.
Situated on the 85 hectare Blyde River Botanical Reserve, which boasts a wealth of fauna and flora, not only is the Blyde River Canyon Lodge a magical holiday getaway, but it is also provides a home away from home for discerning professionals who regularly stay at the lodge when they have business engagements in the area.
Guests can embrace the scenic Panorama Route of the Blyde River Canyon of the Mpumalanga/Limpopo Province and nearby tourist attractions include the Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Three Rondawels, God’s Window and various waterfalls. The lodge is just a 40-minute drive to the Kruger National Park – Orpen Gate.
Rated 4-Star Superior by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, Blyde River Canyon Lodge prides itself in delectable cuisine, quality accommodation and world-class service.
Please use GPS co-ordinates in conjunction with written directions; they can direct you on a longer route.
We are located at the entrance to the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve. The lodge is situated four and a half hours north of Johannesburg/Pretoria.
From Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Take the N12 from Johannesburg and the N4 from Pretoria, past Witbank (Emalahleni) and Middelburg to Belfast
- Turn onto the R540 at Belfast to Dullstroom and Lydenburg (Mashishing)
- When you come into Lydenburg (Mashishing) turn left onto the R36 to Origstad, travel through Origstad, travel straight past the R532 turn off, travel straight through the Abel Erasmus Pass, travel straight on the R36 through the Strijdom Tunnel, (the tunnel is 21 km from the R532 turn off)
- After the tunnel the road automatically changes to the R527 to Hoedspruit
- Travel straight on this road for 24.5 km from the tunnel and then turn right onto the Jonkmanspruit /Driehoek Road D1803 (if you cross the Blyde River you have gone too far)
- There is a sign board that says Blyde River Canyon Lodge just before the bridge
- Drive about 14 km and you will find a T- junction, turn right and drive for 500m and we are on the right in the Blyde River Botanical Reserve
- Turn right into the Blyde River Botanical Reserve and this leads to the BLYDE RIVER CANYON LODGE.
Please leave a Review
Contact Blyde River Canyon Lodge
Telephone: +27 15 795 5305
Facsimile: +27 86 587 0722
Cell Phone: +27 72 477 3485
Send an Enquiry to Blyde River Canyon Lodge
Latitude: -24.512092° S
Longitude: 30.836734° E
No Pets Allowed
No Smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:30
- American Express