Holiday Home, Villa Accommodation Camps Bay, Cape Town, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment or click green button.
Call Us On +27 83 628 9105
Stay at Blinkwater Villa in Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa, offering luxury boutique holiday home accommodation near the beach with magnificent views.
The Blinkwater is a spacious, luxurious and modern upmarket villa located in Cape Town’s trendiest suburb, situated a few minutes walk from the main beach of Camps Bay, restaurants and nightspots of the strip. This architect-designed house has amazing views of the bay, Lion’s Head and Table Mountain, nestled in the tranquil setting of a quiet greenbelt – the best of all worlds. The expansive entertainment area flows onto the deck with large pool. The modern kitchen is equipped with luxury appliances including a built-in Siemens coffee machine for guests’ enjoyment.
The villa has 4 double bedrooms sleeping 8 guests. All rooms are en-suite with individual satellite television and uncapped Wi-Fi Internet. All rooms lead to outdoors with indigenously planted terraces. Special attention to superb quality bed-linen and block-out blinds ensures a luxurious and comfortable stay. Secure garage parking for 4 cars with direct access to villa. Selected areas feature under-floor heating and air-conditioning. The villa is serviced daily and catering or a private chef can be arranged on request.
The Blinkwater Villa’s extended living area and kitchen has under-tile heating. An air conditioning heating/cooling unit is fitted in the open plan kitchen flowing onto the lounge with under-tile heating. The downstairs bedrooms have under-tile heating and air conditioning heating/cooling units and the second level bedrooms are both fitted with air conditioning heating/cooling units. The villa is serviced 6 days per week.
The Blinkwater has a strict no smoking policy, therefor smoking is not allowed in the villa’s covered living areas and rooms but smoking is permitted on the expansive exterior patios. The villa is suitable for families with children but the uncovered pool and open staircases require supervision for young children. No pets are allowed in the villa.
Camps Bay beach is safe, clean and family friendly. The 600m stretch of beach has Blue Flag status and offers breathtaking views of Lion’s Head and the Twelve Apostles. It transcends all other beaches for its beauty, accessibility, and magnificent setting. The beach has fine white sand and is flanked by a stretch of lawn on the eastern side, a perfect sunbathing venue. The ocean is quite calm and good for swimming. There are many beachfront cafés and umbrellas and loungers are available to rent.
From Cape Town International Airport
- Take Airport Approach Rd to Settlers Way/N2 in Kanana
- Keep right to continue toward Airport Approach Rd
- Slight left onto Airport Approach Rd
- Follow Settlers Way/N2, M5 and N1 to Buitengracht St/M62 in Cape Town City Centre
- Merge onto Settlers Way/N2
- Take exit 9 to merge onto M5 toward N1/Milnerton
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the exit toward F W de Klerk Blvd/N1
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for N1/Kaapstad/Cape Town and merge onto F W de Klerk Blvd/N1
- Keep right to continue on N1, follow signs for Sea Point/Waterfront
- Continue on M62. Drive to Blinkwater Rd in Camps Bay
- Continue onto Buitengracht St/M62
- Continue to follow M62
- Turn right onto Geneva Dr
- Turn left onto Blinkwater Rd
- The Blinkwater as at the end of the road, turn right towards the garage on the right hand side.
Please leave a Review
Contact Blinkwater Villa
Cell Phone: +27 83 628 9105
Send an Enquiry to Blinkwater Villa
AA Travel: Superior
Latitude: -33.9555328° S
Longitude: 18.3787750° E
All Children Welcome
No Pets Allowed
No Smoking Allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
- American Express