Apartment, Holiday Home, Self Catering Accommodation Kalk Bay Central, Kalk Bay, Western Cape
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 74 203 4151
Stay at Beacon’s View in Kalk Bay, Western Cape, South Africa, offering self catering holiday apartment accommodation in False Bay near Cape Town.
Beacons’ View is a prettily-appointed 2 bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Kalk Bay, a vibrant fishing village on the warm False Bay coast, near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Known for its colourful harbour, quaint cobbled streets and arty locals, Kalk Bay is one of the secret gems of the Western Cape.
Wander down to your choice of trendy seaside restaurants, shops and bars – or simply savour mesmerising views from the comfort of the enclosed first-floor balcony, sundowner in hand. A kiddies’ park and tidal pool are just a stone’s throw away.
Beacon’s View boasts 2 spacious bedrooms a spacious lounge/dining area and well-equipped kitchen. Nautical-themed décor, local artworks and hand-chosen fabrics complete the picture. Expect seaside relaxation at its very best.
- From the N2 highway proceed onto the M3 south to Muizenberg. (This is the main highway from Cape Town City Centre to Muizenberg). The M3 is locally known as “The Blue Route”.
- At the end of the M3 you reach a T-junction which is Steenberg Road.
- Turn left into Steenberg Road towards Muizenberg.
- At the next traffic lights, turn right into Main Road.
- A few 100m down the Main Road you will see a pub on your right (Toad in the Road) and a sign showing that you can turn right onto Boyes Drive.
- Turn right from the Main Road onto Boyes Drive. (This road goes up and along the mountain parallel to the Main Road.)
- Drive all the way along Boyes Drive until the road takes a slight bend to the right passing a stone wall.
- At this point, Boyes Drive becomes Loch Road.
- Riviera Flats is on the right hand side, opposite the entrance to Anderson Road, just before the road takes a sharp turn to the left.
- There are two very tall palm trees in the parking area.
- The parking bay for the flat is MARKED Number 3 (Bay closest to the road). There are a limited number of bays available – Please don’t use another bay.
- The apartment is accessed up the stairs on the right hand side facing the building.
Please leave a Review
Contact Beacon’s View
Telephone: +27 74 203 4151
Cell Phone: +27 74 203 4151
Send an Enquiry to Beacon’s View
Latitude: -34.1266208° S
Longitude: 18.445484° E
Pets allowed on Request
No smoking allowed in the house
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00