Lodge, Self Catering, Villa Accommodation Mabula Private Game Reserve, Bela-Bela (Warmbaths), Limpopo
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 11 056 2547 +27 74 888 3656
Stay at Arendsig Villa on Mabula Private Game Reserve, near Bela-Bela, Limpopo, South Africa – Self catering lodge accommodation. Ideal for family getaway.
ArendSig Villa, nestled in the Mabula Private Game Reserve, near Bela-Bela (Warmbaths), Limpopo, South Africa, is a treasured self-catering family retreat and is equipped with luxury five star facilities in a big 5 bushveld safari setting. The villa accommodates 8 people. Make yourself at home in one of the 4 Double rooms with stunning en-suite bathrooms. Bathrooms include private outdoor showers, modern soaking bathtubs and indoor shower. Housekeeping is provided daily.
The villa is perched on top of a rocky outcrop in the Waterberg Mountains, it overlooks the Mabula valley from an eagle’s view at the same time as enjoying the peaceful and secluded environment. ArendSig is the perfect destination for friends and family to break away and experience the bushveld in luxurious style.
- Follow the N1 north to Polokwane, passing through 2 (two) tollgates.
- After the Weigh Station (100km/h zone) take the second off-ramp : Warmbaths R516
- Turn left at off-ramp towards Warmbaths (Bela Bela).
- When entering Warmbaths turn RIGHT at the first traffic light (Opposite thatch restaurants) into Marx street which will lead into town.
- At the next traffic light (Engen and Total Garages on corners) turn LEFT, the road will turn sharp right at the Taxi Rank (Ritchie Way).
- Cross the stop sign and turn LEFT at the next stop intersection (There is a slip way to the left)
- You will now pass the entrance gate to the Warmbaths Forever Resort (Aventura)(Chris Hani Way)
- Following Chris Hani Way you will reach a large traffic circle intersection and you should take the first road LEFT (Rooiberg Way). A provincial sign will pass you displaying distances to the game reserves – It will show MABULA 32km.
- Continue carefully on this road for +-30km (R516)
- You will eventually pass Mabalingwe RCI Resort entrance and then also the Mabula Petrol Station/Drank winkel.
- After the Petrol station you will approach the Rooiberg Turn-off and there will also be 2 faded billboards advertising Mabula and Zebula. Turn RIGHT on this road.
- Continuing on this newly built tar road you will approach a small security check point (only operational at night), continue through until you reach a clear Stop-intersection; continue STRAIGHT over the stop onto a gravel road to Rooiberg. (Do not turn right to Mabula Lodge/Zebula)
- Continue on this gravel road for 7.7km. On the right side of the road the MOKAIKAI Gate will be clearly visible – it is also the only visitor entrance gate on this road to Mabula Private Game Reserve.
- At the gate you can give your names and destination (ArendSig or NakaSanga3) and he will open the gate.
- When entering the Reserve follow all the signs to NAKASANGA (this is the area in which the lodge is situated). The number of the villa is NO.3 and there is signage that will direct you there. When you see a small bright red wall with a number 3 (three) next to the path you will know you have arrived.
Please leave a Review
Contact ArendSig Villa
Telephone: +27 11 056 2547
Cell Phone: +27 74 888 3656
Send an Enquiry to ArendSig Villa
AA Travel: Highly Recommended
Latitude: -24.768223° S
Longitude: 27.886692° E
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00