Game Lodge, Guest House, Lodge Accommodation Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
per unit per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 84 555 4875
Stay at african Rock Lodge near the Kruger National Park, in Hoedspruit, Limpopo, South Africa, providing guest house lodge safari accommodation.
African Rock Lodge is situated close to the Kruger National Park in the heart of the African wilderness on the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate in Limpopo. Upon arrival at African Rock Lodge you will experience a series of sensory revelations. You will enter one of the most beautiful pieces of nature South Africa has to offer and you will see the uninterrupted bushveld where some animals could be roaming around you.
As in nature, everything at African Rock Lodge exists in harmony to blend into the bush and you are immediately aware of a feeling of calm and renovating spirit. You will stay in a luxurious suite with a private patio; awake to the calls of the birds and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast on our outside patio. Each suite offers an en-suite bathroom with everything you can dream of, as well as Internet access and thorough cleanliness that one would expect of a luxurious bush lodge.
Driving from OR Tambo International Airport
- Follow N1/N3 towards Johannesburg and then at exit 113 take the N4/N12 towards Emalahleni/Witbank/ Middelburg towards Nelspruit/Mbombela
- After Middelburg, turn left on the R540 towards Belfast/Dullstroom and then turn left at the top of the off-ramp towards Emakhazeni
- In the centre of town, turn right towards Dullstroom/Lydenburg then continue through Dullstroom and on to Lydenburg
- Pass through Lydenburg taking the R36 to Ohrigstad through the Abel Erasmus Tunnel to Hoedspruit
- In Hoedspruit, once crossing over a bridge over the railway line, the road stops at a four-way crossing
- Turn right onto the R40 towards Klaserie/Bushbuck Ridge
- Take the first road to the left, pass the shopping centre on your right-hand side and continue towards the entrance of the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate
- Please report yourselves to the security guards at the entrance
- You will be handed over an entrance permit
- Please bear in mind that the maximum speed limit in the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate is 30 km/hour
- After the entrance keep left and follow the road
- Keep on following Rotsvy Road until the seventh road on your right which is Ghwarrie
- Turn right into Ghwarrie No.594 is just before the second road on your left-hand side
Please leave a Review
Contact African Rock Lodge
Cell Phone: +27 84 555 4875
Send an Enquiry to African Rock Lodge
Latitude: -24.343910° S
Longitude: 30.988912° E
No pets allowed
Smoking only in designated areas
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
- American Express