Guest House, Self Catering Accommodation Groenvlei, Bloemfontein, Free State
per person per night
* Rates are a guide, subject to change. Please confirm final pricing with establishment.
Call Us On +27 84 460 6617
Stay at A Little Guesthouse in Groenvlei, Bloemfontein, offering self catering guesthouse accommodation. A welcome stopover off the N1 for travellers.
WHERE GUESTS BECOME FAMILY
Enjoy your own access to your self-catering unit, with patio. A Little Guesthouse in Groenvlei, Bloemfontein is situated next to a kopje (hillock), which adds to its rustic atmosphere.
Each unit has an en-suite shower room, air-conditioning, gas heater, free WiFi, good quality linen, comfy red blankets, electric blankets, summer fans & towels. Kitchens are equipped with general kitchenware & electric appliances including fridge, stove, microwave, electric frying pan, toaster & kettle.
NOURISH YOUR CREATIVE SOUL
For your convenience, we have added to the lounge area a dining table/desk and chairs, comfy lounge chairs, a flat screen TV with 40 selected DSTV channels, including sports channels, KYKNET & movie channels. Self-catering amenities are standard features of all units.
Each unit has secure undercover parking inside the premises & a private patio with braai facilities.
Sleeping capacity varies from unit to unit. Units 1 through 5 pay homage to the ancestral rivers flowing into the Van der Merwes’ present-day hospitality & business acumen: Groenewald, Aucamp, Jackson (Seeff) & Van der Merwe.
- From the N1 highway, take the Nelson Mandela off-ramp, direction Boshoff (away from Bloemfontein CBD).
- Turn right at John Williams Motors and then right again at the Afrikaans Baptistekerk.
- Follow 5 signs, past Route 66 pub & grill (on your right), and the miniature church building on your left.
- After the ‘Road Closed’ sign, turn right and arrive at your destination.
Please leave a Review
Contact A Little Guesthouse
Cell Phone: +27 84 460 6617
Send an Enquiry to A Little Guesthouse
Latitude: -29.08218° S
Longitude: 26.196130° E
Younger than one, stays free. Between one and thirteen pays a nominal fee
No pets allowed
Dedicated smoking area. No smoking in rooms
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00
- American Express
- Diners Club